Chapter Ten

-Tony
I woke up with this weird ass feeling, for one... I forgot where I was for a second, but when I placed my hand down on the bed and felt a body... I freaked! Pulled the cover back and seeing that it's Dream laid up next to me.... Butt ass naked! As much as I'm confused about what even happened last night, I'm afraid to ask... For one maybe we didn't do anything and she just sleeps like this or two we did and I'm just too exhausted to even remember. I got out of the bed quietly then suddenly realizing .... My boxers were on the floor away from the bed, did we fuck? If so why I don't remember ? On everything I wanted to wake her up and ask but she looked so peaceful. As I slid on my boxers, I tried searching for my phone to only notice it was on the night stand by Dream. I eased over there and grabbed it quietly, as I looked at it, it was off... I don't remember turning it off, why does everything seem so weird? As I turned it on and checked my messages, I noticed I had seven missed calls from Davon, three texts from Trevor and one voicemail from some suspicious number. I walked to the bathroom to listen to the voicemail... I dropped when I heard the voice of a recruiter from LSU calling me saying he would like to speak to me after next week's game. I returned his call, but it led to voicemail so I just left a message and ended the call. When I walked out I looked up and seen Dream sitting up with the blanket over her, she stared at me seductively and due to a nigga having morning wood already I just wish she would come at me. "You alright?" I stared at her awkwardly when she asked that because I was unsure on why she would, "yeah I'm fine, why'd you ask?"

"Only because I believe you had a little bit too much to drink last night"
She giggled as she pulled out her phone.
"I was ... Drunk? Is that why I feel the way I do?"
"Possibly... I mean I was a bit tipsy myself but at the same time I knew what I was doing"
"So... Question?"
"Answer.."
"Why'd I wake up next to you and we both laying here butt booty naked"
"Heh you're cute... But, I meant to mention that when I'm lit, I get extremely horny... And well, you were here and I can tell by your body that you wanted it just as bad as I did, and there you have it.. Boom... We had sex"

I damn near fell into the closet when she told me that... Mind you, I never mentioned I was a virgin, I've had plenty of chances but I've always wanted to wait for the right girl, but damn not saying she isn't right but the way she took advantage of my body made me think.... Damn she a freak.
"Is that an issue? You seem pale..."
"No..no... It's just... That was my first time and I didn't remember anything from it"
"Oh... Wow... You didn't fuck like no virgin, you held out longer than most experienced niggas, but for a first timer you did good"
"Dream... All these years I've had feelings a crush everything under the sun, I've dreamt about you even masturbated a few times but that's besides the fact that I never knew that my dreams would come true"
"Well... What can I say I'm a dream catcher"
Her smile was priceless, and to think I'm a man now... Because of her, the most sexist female that I know let me hit... Feels good. "Yoooo bro you in there?"
Oh fuck! It's Victor.... He was the last person I wanted to see right now... Especially with his sister... And like this, "yeah man uhh give me a second"

-Davon
Are you fucking kidding me! I call this nigga he don't pick up, what if I would've died or something or the house burned down or mom got sick, this nigga wouldn't of even bothered to care... As much as I love my brother he definitely has his priorities fucked up, and waiting on him I'd rather get this money myself. Luckily, I called up Kash asking if I could pull some extra work this morning, when he said come through I wasted no time.. "Boy where you headed?" Damn it... My mom, thought she was asleep. "I'm about to make a run to my homeboy house I'll be back"

"You better come right back to, tired of you running off during the day and coming back late at night"
I know she worries, and I hate lying to my momma but I love her too much to allow her to stop my path goal. Fuck trying to pay rent for this raggedy ass apartment, I'm going to put us in something real nice, in the surburbs maybe... Yeah, that sounds legit.

-Trevor
I honestly hate courtrooms... Just what I need another hearing about this child support shit, these hoes teamed up together and demands double child support well they not going to get shit from me, because I don't got shit but a dollar and a dream. I'm unemployed, in school I don't even see my kids, I'm paying money for kids I know nothing about! I've told the judges several times that these bitches don't let me see them, and I want to see them.. Luckily, the judge demanded them to give me visitation rights. But, seems like every time I actually see their face is in court. The judge approved me visitation rights and 30 days to portray my fatherly duties to avoid child support, but knowing these ghetto ass bitches they not about to let a nigga get away with that, not that easy.. So it's been settled I get my kids on the weekends and they go back to their mom during the weekday. But, I'm obligated to watch them everyday after school since both of their moms work.. Go figure damn thots. "Trevor you need to get your shit together for the sake of these babies you're almost 20 and you can't even take care of yourself" my mom nags me about the same shit day in and day out, all I can really do is nod and let her say her peace... Hell I learned to not even say nothing back. I know I'm a deadbeat I feel it, but I do want to do better and be there for my kids since my father was never in mine. As I sat in the car and continued to listen to my mom preach, I texted Vic and Tony to see where they were at... I got to go smoke or something ...shit.

-Victor
I got a text from Trev saying it was a 911, I just laughed because that means his mom on her preaching shit today. I told him to meet Tony and I at the court, but shit Tony taking forever and a day to come downstairs. I called his cell ... No response, I texted him... Still nothing, shit I got tired of waiting and went ahead and headed towards the park.

-Tony
"Okay okay.... Shit....fuck! Damn girl, you wild"

"I knew you liked it"

"I'm exhausted and I still need to make my way to the court, baby you got to let me go"

"That's fine... I got you all weekend, go have fun... Oh, and keep this between us ok?"
I nodded as I took a quick wash off, put on my clothes and headed out the door. I didn't know whether to be happy as fuck or be scared that Dream freaky side is like she's the spawn of satan, gahdamn! I know I'm new to this but shit she'll make a nigga put a couple seeds up off in her.. But, I had to replay what she told me; don't tell nobody, I wasn't aware that I was her little secret or she just didn't want anybody to know she fucking a 18yr old or better yet.... Don't want Vic to find out, yeah I'll take the second option instead. As I jogged my way to the court, I was in such a good ass mood couldn't nothing break my shine.