Chapter 15

-Davon
"Be careful out there kid, I've been hearing there's some new meat out there trying to take over my streets" Kash mentioned.

I've been doing this for about two weeks now, and not once did Kash tell me anything about territory I didn't really know what was the difference in streets or territories as he would say, but apparently he has some enemies that's trying to sell on his turf, but Kash knows I'm not going to let no one take over this is OURS!

I've been calling Tony all damn day but his punk ass has yet to know what the fuck a phone is even for. I left him mad messages and calls NOTHING! in return, he's about to become just a number in my phone, shame I have to treat him like I do these bitches.

"Hey stranger" a soft tone spoke.

I looked over and noticed it was Nina coming from downstairs, Nina was my first girlfriend when I was 14 we dated for two years until she moved to Jersey. She still looked good as hell, but my only question was.... What she doing at Kash place?

"Wow, Nina? Give me some love girl haven't seen you in so long" I replied.

Her smile was genuine, she gave me a tight hug as we both took a seat on the lounge chair.

So what brings you back to Bmore?" I mentioned.

"My mother moved back earlier this year, Jersey wasn't the place for us especially after my parents divorced last year, so I've been lowkey ever since.." She replied.

"Wow I'm sorry, you going to school? Working? What's up?" I replied anxiously.

"Whoa, calm down tiger... Yes I'm in school, and yes I do work.... I um.... Been working for Kash for the past 6 months"

When she said that my mouth dropped, Nina was so innocent she was only a year older than me and I would always think she'd get a scholarship and go to College.... But, no she's here working for a well known Drug Lord.

"But...but why? This isn't you Nina ..." I replied concerned.

"My mom had a hard time finding a job when we got back, she works at a local grocery store but it's minimum wage, not enough to take care the both of us, I needed the money so I ran into Kash... And he offered me a job, every penny I get I'm saving it so I can move myself and my mom to New York with my grandma"

I never thought Nina would have any troubles like this, but she's always been a strong woman.

"So... What do you do for him?" I asked.

"I um... Am his main b-"

"Bitch???!" I said hysterically.

She looked down at her fingers and twiddled her thumbs, I raised her chin up to look up at me as I noticed a tear fall ... I grabbed her close and hugged her tightly as she began to release the pain in my chest. I couldn't believe it, the one girl I ever loved is the leading lady to my boss, it hurt me seeing her like this... Damn near placed me in rage.

"I'm going to help you get out of this ok?" I whispered to her.

She didn't want me to help her for the sake of my life, she warned me about Kash, he's not one who takes kindly to traitors or people taking his woman.. But the hell with all of that I loved Nina and I'd be damned if I allow her to throw her life away.

-Tony
I stood on the corner with Vic, and watched him put in work like it was nothing... He showed me how to do everything and couldn't believe I was doing this shit all over again, but the way Don do his work was a lot more dangerous and heavy work than Kash, Don only puts two at a corner and some nights if some one needs to be somewhere else you have to work certain streets alone. You also have to bring in more money than Kash's normal digits, would I say the way Kash work is easy? Not really, I only worked for Kash one night so I couldn't really compare and contrast.

This night felt like it was dragging but I looked at my watch to only find out it was 3am fuck I was suppose to be home hours ago, wonder what excuse I'm going to give my mom. Vic had it easy his mom just worries more about him walking in the house by the time she wakes up in the morning. I nudged Vic who seemed to of already been done with his merchandise for the night, I still had half to sell.. Vic helped me out by taking some and finishing up my part, once both bags were empty and gathered up the money, Vic called up Frankie so he could be on his way to get us.

Within 10 minutes Frankie pulled up and we hopped inside and headed back to Don's.

-Davon
"What you still doing up ma?... Oh yeah?... Missed me huh?" I just laid in bed and rubbed my goatee as I listened to the bull Raven was feeding my ear, shorty was so damn dehydrated I felt bad as if she was drowning for a nigga.. She had so much intentions of letting a nigga fuck rather than mention her boyfriend, funny what money do to a bitch.

"Well look Rae as much as I appreciate your offer I'll pass for another time *yawns* I'm pretty drained I do got school yknow" I hung up on her thirsty ass.. She's so full of herself I'm not even sure who told her I'm getting money I haven't sold anything to anybody at school, so who's really watching me.........Gerald!