17 Closing In

-Davon
I turned around and grabbed Gerald having him follow me outside to the back of the school. Of course he was confused by the fact I'm rushing him and was eager to talk.

"What's up b? Why you gripping me up like this?" Gerald asked.

"Have you've been running your mouth about what we've been doing?"

"No! Only person who knows is...."

"WHO"

"Calm down, it's Reginald from fourth period he was looking for something to smoke and just so happened I had a dime bag on me and I sold it to him and told him if he ever needed some more I got him"

My face went from straight to anger within seconds, I couldn't believe this dumb ass nigga is not only having left over merchandise from Kash but on top of that selling in school! We aren't allowed to keep anything that Kash gives us on the nights we go out; cocaine, heroine, marijuana, Molly, prescription medication NONE OF THAT SHIT! If we get caught selling outside of Kash's establishments who knows what this man will do to us, what got me pissed Gerald must've said something to somebody if they know i got that work on me.

"Are you positive you haven't spoke of my name?" I asked.

"I might of told Reginald only because he asked who I was working with"

I backed away from him as I shouted fuck! I couldn't believe this slow ass nigga is putting my name out there as if I have shit on me to fucking sell! For one I'm not trying to get searched at school or get jail time and two I wasn't trying to get killed by Kash or have him come to my family... Bad enough he's blood line with Tony.

"For now on don't sell shit! Don't keep no more merchandise from Kash you suppose to turn that shit in, dude he counts everything!"

I started becoming nervous as fuck because I had to get to Kash's right now..

-Tony
I've been calling and texting Dream all day, but all she's been doing is reading my messages and not replying not sure what's up with her but at the same time I had to remember she works and go to school.

I jogged my way to the gym for basketball practice, as I walked in I saw the Junior Varsity doing suicides across the floor I just smiled as I saw the brutal pain coach was putting them boys in... They must've been acting up.

I went to the locker room and met up with Victor, Clyde, Reggie and Juan..

Them four were my boys on the court, with all five of us nobody could tell us nothing! We all wanted the same thing... The ability to go to LSU. I joined with them, changed into my gym clothes and stretched preparing my legs for this killer practice that I know coach was going to give us.

As I got ready to put my phone up in my locker it had vibrated, I looked down at it and seen it was Kash... I completely forgot I still had his number and since its been almost a month since we spoke I highly doubt he wanted to speak or see my face. He asked if I could by his office after practice, I was sort of skeptical about it and quite nervous so I walked over and whispered to Vic to see if he would go with me and that I'll explain everything later, he nodded and I felt relieved.

-Davon
"My apologies sir.. I didn't know he was going to do something so stupid" I said nervously.

I stood there damn near sweating myself into a natural coma, he never said a word he just sat there scrolling through his phone. I wanted to walk away so quickly and go home but I know if I run he'll have someone after me with the quickness.

"You know how much I don't appreciate my products being sold on school grounds... I'm a business man and I have no control over what kids do but I'm not going to condone any fucked up lifestyle these kids choose using my merchandise understand me?" He spoke sternly.

I just nodded and gave him my word on fixing the issue, he just smirked and shoo me away.

As I walked downstairs I saw Nina in the lounge doing yoga so I took it upon myself to be a nuisance and bother her.

"Where you going kid?" A guard stopped me.

"Going to say what's up to Nina, what's the problem?"

"Nobody speaks to the bosses girl without permission from himself"

I backed up looking confused so I just turned around shaking my head, as I looked from the corner of my eye and noticed Kash standing in the dark on the top step watching me, that creeped me out but I just hurried up and made my way out the door and headed home.

-Kash
"Boss.. What we going to do about the kid friend? He's running his mouth too much and going to get us caught up" Larry said.

I just stood there taking in everything that was being told me as I looked over at him.

".....get rid of him"

-Tony
Vic and I had made our way to Kash's spot, as we turned the corner we ran into Davon, but he just looked up at me and passed by me as if he didn't acknowledge me. That was weird, but I didn't worry about it, he was coming from Kash's so apparently something must've went wrong.

We walked through the double doors and got searched by guards and proceeded inside. I saw women at all angles and one in particular who looked real familiar, as I got closer I realized it was Davon's ex.... Nina but what she doing here? That's a question I'll save for another time, I'm really trying not to dip into business that doesn't belong to me especially when I'm working for another dealer.

"Well evening son.." He laughed.

I didn't find nothing funny, but I let him have his moment.

"Son?" Vic whispered.

I told him I'll discuss that later and told him not ask nor say too much.

"Where you've been these days? And who's this?"

"I've been busy with school and this my boy Victor"

"School? Ah, but you and Davon goes to the same school and I see him daily"

"That's because Davon is only a sophomore with no major responsibilities and he doesn't play ball or trying to get his grades up or even prepare for college like I do" I barked.

Not sure where this man was going with this whole meet, but I see he was picking for shit.. I just need to remain quick, sharp and don't make myself look anxious.