11 Greed

-Victor
"There goes that bitch ass nigga now" I just looked up and seen Tony jogging our way after I overheard Trevor. "About time nigga... I waited for you"

"My fault I got caught up with a situation over the phone, then I had to wash up and all"

I just nodded, I've known Tony since we were 9 yrs old, I could always tell when there was something different about him. "What's up Trev? Why'd you call us down here?"

"Well ... A nigga not on child support but only thing is now my weekends are going to be tied up due to me having to watch both of my kids, and also after school each day"

"Damn bro hope you get enough time to study so you can graduate"

"My nigga this my second year of being a senior I'm only taking one class as it is, I got my credits once I pass this class I can graduate in December"

"Damn bro word? You're just going to leave us like that?

"Vic ... What purpose am I serving still being in high school? To just goof around? Nigga the females that be on me is young enough to put my black ass back behind bars, I dont have that kind of time"
When I heard Trevor say that, it dawned on me then ... Will I ever see my brothers again? We're all adults now, living different lifestyles, we've been through shit together... Just now where do we go from here?

-Davon
"Von have a seat" aw man... I've done everything this man told me to do, do I really need to have this talk with him, right now? "You've been doing good, my products hasn't been sold this fast in years; you're quick and very smart... Unlike your brother, I idolize your motivation in wanting more, and I know you're doing this get your family out of the hood and into bigger and better"

"Thank you sir... And you're absolutely right, sir we're currently getting evicted soon, and none of us besides myself and Tony has the money to catch up, and I've thought about it... I don't want to pay the rent for that place, I want us to live better... So that's why I'm doing all I can to make sure we do"

"How long you all have to stay?"

"30 days sir..."

"Hmmm... How about this, I have a condo not far from here it has six bedrooms 5 baths, a nice size kitchen, yard, patio indoor pool, garage and high security surveillance ...I want you to get your family things together as soon as you leave here, I'll send movers out that way and give you the address"
I wanted to faint... I cannot believe this man giving us this banging ass crib yo! Wait til I-- wait a minute... Fuck Tony, he worked one night and hadn't put no effort then... I'm going to do what's told and get this shit myself.
" you're going to tell Ant?"

"No disrespect sir... But fuck Tony"

"How come?"

"I haven't heard or seen him all week, nor the time I needed him last night after his game, he haven't even called me back nothing... So if you don't mind id rather not speak on it til he comes to you"

-Kash
I just sat back and smirked at this newfound anger Davon had developed. As bad as I wanted Antonio as my right hand, I see that Davon wants this, and believe me I'll do everything in my power to get him to the top.... Hm my protege... My new son..

-Trevor
"Ooo damn that girl booty looking good enough to chew on like bubblegum"

"Bro... Shut the fuck up, always chasing pussy"

"Atleast I get pussy what you get? Oh yeah never mind you got Imani tired ass"

"Fuck that bitch mane... She tried my life last night, I'm done with her yo I shifted that bitch off to Reggie"

"Reggie? Nigga... Reggie the weakest player on yall team b, what good use he is to Imani? That broad is like a hound dog"
I don't mean to disrespect women.... Just the ratchets, they deserve to get no respect why? Because they have no respect for themselves. My babymommas.... Both of them ratchet as fuck, I don't know why I attract the hood rats. I looked over at Tony who hadn't said too much since he got here, he looked standoffish, he had that glowing look.... That I just got some pussy face.. This nigga know I'm about to burn that ass!

"Tony tone... Sup with you b?"

"Shit... Just enjoying the weather b"

"Nigga... It's almost a hunnid degrees outchea and its humid but yo long neck ass saying you enjoying the weather like we in mothafuckin Hawaii nigga"

"Chill, I like the heat"

"That's why you blacker than a bitch now, all this unnecessary ass tanning you trying to do"

"Trev... Why you stay talking shit? That's all you do"

"Cause I'm just a nigga who was born with shit to say... Vic pass me the blunt nigga"

"Here you go b... But yeah Tony what's up dude you cool? Been acting mad weird all morning"

"Nigga got him some pussy I know what it is"

"Haaa nigga he wishes, he hasn't been nowhere to get it"

"Nigga isn't he over at yo crib with his future babymomma over there?"

"Fuck you, don't bring my sister into this... Plus Tony wouldn't do that ain't that right Tony?"
Oh shit.... Let me find out this nigga fucked The Dream Queen, because if he stay quiet too long without answer he's automatically suspicious and Vic going to blow a fuse.... Let me hit this blunt harder than I need to.

-Tony
I couldn't say anything just stand there and have a stare off with Vic.. My only brother from another mother was more than curious about what went on last night, but if Trev punk ass wouldn't of never said anything I could've been set to avoid this. "Tony? Bro... Nothing happened with you and my sister right?" Man... I was sweating bullets and it wasn't from the weather neither, I knew if I denied it would make Trev suspicious of me and I know if I say yeah Vic going to jump me. "Why you acting like you didn't hear me b?" I stepped back... My adrenaline started pumping, I never lied to Vic and I want to protect Dream and I thing that we got going on... But honestly, I value my friendship more than anything... As I departed my lips getting ready to give him an answer, I turned around and seen Davon roll up, thank god I was happy to see him.