Can It Be,My Best Friend (Sodapop Curtis Love Story)

Note: all things in the book The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton are not my ideas and belong to her only the characters and events that I make up are mine

Hi my name is Tammy Valence. Yes I am Cherry Valence's sister, technically I am a Soc buy I prefer to hang out with the Greasers. My two best friends in the whole world are Evie And Sodapop Curtis. But lately I have been feeling something more than just best friendship for Soda. I think I might be in love with him. Yet unfortunately he has a girlfriend her name is Sandy.  She is the only thing getting in the way of me telling Soda how I truly feel about him. The sad part is Soda says he really loves Sandy and wants to marry her when she gets out of school, and I saw Sandy cheating on Soda by kissing another guy. As a matter of fact not just any other guy that other guy happened to be her ex-boyfriend.I want to tell him but I cant he wont believe me because he knows I don't really like her and that could ruin our friendship. Well on a happier note me and Evie are going to go have a girls night out we are going to do our hair, makeup, nails and such and then we are gonna go hang out at The Dingo. When we are at The Dingo we will probably "run into" Sandy and Soda and end up hanging out with them. So here goes.

The final dismissal bell rang and me, Johnny, Ponyboy, and  Two Bit walked over to the DX station where Sodapop and Steve worked. Steve was Sodapop's best friend besides me of course and he also happened to be Evie's boyfriend. When we got there Sodapop got a big smile on his face and said a big loud hello mainly directed towards me. He walked over to me and we started to chat. I wasn't fully paying attention to what he was saying but I was paying attention just enough to give correct responses to what he was saying. I just couldn't help but not pay attention to his talking, he had such a beautiful smile and he was movie star handsome and those eyes were so amazing I got lost in them every time. then after about ten minutes of talking Sandy showed up she gave me a quick icy stare and Sodapop ran up to her and gave her a kiss he then went into the DX and started to talk with her. that left me with pretty much nothing to do and I looked around to see that the others left and I didn't realize it, so I just left and headed towards the Curtis house. Some Socs drove by but they didn't dare to bother me number one Cherry Valence was my sister so Socs that knew her well enough didn't want to jump me and number two wen it came to my attitude and fighting sometimes I was pretty much a Dallas Winston disguised as a girl. I soon arrived to the Curtis house the whole gang except for Steve and Sodapop were there. So we sat and talked for a while until Steve and Soda loudly barged through the door. That was my queue to leave so I said my goodbyes and went over to my house. When I got there I called Evie and she came over, for the next couple of hours we got ready and then we went to The Dingo. We saw Sandy and Soda there we let them go on with their date. Sandy got a call from The Dingo and she said she had to go because she had and urgent family emergency to attend to. Soon after Evie left, but me and Sodapop stuck around soon we went back to his house. And in the heat of the moment we started to make out, and that lead to other things if you know what I mean. All I could think of that night was Sandy was going to kill us, maybe this was the time to tell Soda what Sandy really does and the real reason Sandy left The Dingo today.

Authors note: hi guys I wrote this a while back when I first read the book and decided to post it lemme know if u like it and want me to continue.