I Have The Best Fiancee Ever

I woke up the next morning and quickly got dressed. As I was about to walk out of the door I heard something banging on my window. I walked over to the window and saw Sodapop throwing rocks.

I opened the window and climbed down to where Soda was. He greeted me with a huge bear hug.

"Come on babe. I'm gonna drive you to school today.'' He said.

"Okay." I replied as we walked towards his truck.

The ride to school was relatively quick. We were laughing and talking the whole time.

Pulled up in front of the school and parked.

"I'll pick you up after you take the test. I took the day off from work, so maybe we can go horseback riding." He said smiling.

"Sure. Sounds great." I replied

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and I exited his truck and walked into the school building.

***

My second final exam was over and I exited the building to see Soda. Throughout the whole test he sat by the window being stupid and would hide when the teacher was looking.

We started making out in front of the building for a while when a teacher came along and told us to "break it up". We started bursting out in laughter and ran to Soda's truck.

***

We ended up riding horses for the whole day. My horse was named Tex and by coincidence Soda's horse ended up being named Mickey Mouse.

The sun started to set and we approached this beach. We kept riding closer and closer to it and we saw the gang and my family. Even my real father was there.

Evie ran up to me with a white dress in her hands.

She took me into a spot where nobody could see me and I changed.

The dress was strapless, it was tight at the top an poofed out at my waist and came down to my knee. I left my hairl down with a flower pinned in it and I was barefoot.

I walked back onto the beach and Evie ran to where the the bridesmaids were. They only consisted of Cherry and Evie, and Steve was the best man

My real father Jim and my supposed father both walked me down the isle.

Soda was standing there wearing a tuxedo. When I got there he handed we a bouquet of white, pink and red roses.

Then the ceremony began.

***

The wedding ceremony was over and we were all partying on the beach. Me and Soda were dancing to our wedding song Can't Buy Me Love by The Beatles.

After the song was over we looked into each others eyes and kissed. It was the most passionate kiss we have ever shared.

I was now married to my best friend who I loved more than anybody else in the world.

~VOTE~COMMENT~FOLLOW~STAY GOLD~