I Love You

A few seconds later Sodapop and Sandy emerge out of the back room. Sandy had a huge smirk on her face. She stood by the door and just kept staring at me. That's it she is starting to get to me and piss me off. I picked up a lighter, threw it right at her head and screamed ''GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BITCH DON'T YOU HAVE A CHILD TO TAKE CARE OF!'' She scoffed turned on her heels and walked away. Soda looked at me, he had tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry" he said as his voice was cracking. "I don't know what  to tell you Soda, I love you and trust you with all my heart but you betrayed me'' I managed to say as I was hysterical crying. ''Listen Tammy I love you more than anyone and anything in this world, you are all I need. I don't know why I did that, I felt nothing. I only feel things when I kiss you or when I am in the same room as you or thinking of you. I truly love you... forever and always." As these beautiful words came out of his mouth I stopped my sad crying and replaced it with tears of joy. He wiped the tears remaining on me face with his thumb and lifted my head up gently by placing his fingers on my chin. My eyes looked up enough to meet him, he slowly moved in and his soft lips brushed up against mine as he kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me and asked me if I wanted to go back to his house. I nodded and we walked out of the DX and to his truck. We saw Steve outside and asked him to cover for us, he agreed and we left.. Once we got back to his house we sat on the couch and turned down on the television. He wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. After a couple minutes my eyes started to get heavy and I fell asleep.

A while later I was awoken by a large amount of people barging through the door. They all sat down and took their normal evening roles as Soda scooped me up and carried me into his bedroom. He layed me down on the bed and kissed me. We started talking about work and school. I have to take finals next week and then I graduate. I am graduating at sixteen because I am so intelligent I skipped a grade. Then we started to talk about our wedding and plan it. God this is so stressful yet so exiting at the same time. Eventually we settled down and decided to go to bed. Soda went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers and a t-shirt for me to sleep in. As I undressed and sat there in my bra and underwear he started to whistle. "You perv" I said as I threw a pillow at his face. He just started cracking up and I finished dressing. Once I was done I crawled into bed with him and we started to doze off. Right as I was about to fall asleep I heard Soda whisper into my ear "I love you."