Finally

I woke up the next morning in the same position that I fell asleep in. I carefully crept out of Soda's grip and went to the bathroom. I sat there and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess, I had mascara and eyeliner dripping down my face. I took a quick shower and returned to my room. Soda was fast asleep so I quickly got dressed and reapplied my makeup. I dried my hair, curled it and put it in a low side ponytail. I looked at the clock it read 8:30, Soda had to be at work at nine. I walked over to my bed and gently shook him awake and he looked at the clock and said " Damn I have to be at work in a half hour." He kissed me goodbye and said he'd see me later.  I walked downstairs after Soda and sat down to breakfast with my mom and Cherry as soon as he walked out of the door. I had a bowl of cereal and that's it, I couldn't eat much given the situation that I am in right now, but I will try to go to work today. at about 10:00 Evie came over and I told her all about last night.  She said that she felt so bad for me and stuff. At this point I didn't really care about my father, he didn't like me as much as my mother an sister. But I never in a million years thought he would do this. it soon became 2:45 which meant it was time to start walking over to the DX. I put my DX shirt on and walked over to the DX with Evie. We got there just in time and I walked up to  Soda and gave him a kiss while Evie went to go find Steve. My shift went pretty fast and Soda asked me if I wanted to go to dinner with him tonight. I said that I would and he said he would pick me up at 8 and I walked home with Evie so she could help me get ready. She redid my makeup and my hair and I put on a cute, short, strapless black flowing dress. I grabbed my purse and put on some matching heels and went down into the living room. Evie was sleeping over my house tonight and she was going to stay there while I went on my date. Soon Soda came and I said my goodbyes and walked out of my house and hopped into Soda's car. He was wearing a collared shirt and a tie. Fancy. We went o this really nice restaurant and sat sown. We ate out meal and right before our dessert came he took my hand and picked me up from the table. He got sown on one knee and pulled out a little black box. Then he said " Tammy Ann Valence will you marry me." "YES" I screamed as he slid the ring on my finger and I jumped up on top of him and gave him a big kiss as he spun me around in a circle. We sat back down and talked as we ate our dessert. Neither one of us could stop smiling as we ate. Then we walked out into the car and got inside. He pulled out  bouquet of three whit roses and one red one in the center tied together with a pink ribbon. As we pulled up to my house he gave me a kiss goodnight and I walked into my house and told everyone the news. We all got so excited and made so much noise as we planned the wedding. Then at about one in the morning we all went to bed. I was so excited that only the soft pitter patter of the rain on the roof. For some odd reason that sound always soothed me. Tonight my whole life was pretty much set with only a few words. Now I know how I want to spend the rest of my life and I couldn't of thought of a better way.

Authors Note:

Hey guys. Thanks a million for reading and thanks to @Yolo135 who gave me a shout out in her story Watch Him Fly ( a Sodapop Curtis love story). If you guys can read it, it's really good. I should have the next chapter up soon. Byeee :)

                                                                           ~STAY GOLD~