What The Hell Is This?!

I finished getting ready. I must say I think I look pretty good. I was wearing a mint green dress. I was strapless and tight at the top and it flowed down at my waist and came down a little past my knees. To match I was white pearls and white pumps. I had my nails painted ballet slipper pink and my hair was curled on big banana curls that came down an inch or two past my shoulders. I checked myself in the mirror one last time and reapplied my pink lipstick.

I walked down the stairs to see if my mom needed any final help before people started to arrive. As I was about to walk into the kitchen I saw my parents in the living room talking. I was guessing that all the set up was done and I turned around to walk back upstairs and clean or relax before Soda got here when I heard my dad yell "Why did you have to invite them." I wonder who he is talking about. I decided to eavesdrop.

I Pulled of my shoes and ran into the kitchen to listen.

"I invited them because that is our daughter and her fiancée." I heard my mom say much more calmly than my father

''Our daughter? Don't you mean YOUR daughter." He said this with so much malice in his tone. But most importantly what does he mean.

"Come on, you said that you would take her in and treat her as if she was your own and you haven't been doing a really good job lately." This is starting to get really intense.

"Well she doesn't belong to me! She belongs to you and that Greaser filth, and truthfully she is acting more like one of them!" Okay I am done listening to this I need to speak up.

I put my shoes on and I walked out of the kitchen and into the room where my parents were. They looked up at me like a deer in headlights. It was silent for a minute until my mother finally spoke up. "Hello sweetie, me and your father are having a discussion here would you mind going back upstairs please." This sounded like more of a demand and I was not going to be putty in their hands and do what they tell me.

"Well if you don't mind I would like to know about my father situation." They looked up at me not realizing that I had heard all that I did.

My mother sighed and then she began. 'Well after Cherry was born me and your father separated and Cherry went to go live with your Grandmother. So one night I went to a party at Buck's and I met this man. We had this one night fling. About a month later me and your father got back together and I found out I was pregnant with you. Your father promised to take you in and treat you as if you were his own. But he hasn't been keeping up his promise lately." She seemed as if she had a huge weight lifted off of her chest.

I just can't seem to wrap the fact that my father isn't my father around my head. I really want to know so many things right now but most importantly who is my real father?

"Mom who's my real father?''

"His name is Jim Randle."

Authors Note: Hello! I am soooooo sorry it's been so long since I last updated. I will definitely update more often starting now. Thanks a million for reading. It means a lot to me.

~VOTE~COMMENT~FOLLOW~STAY GOLD~

Thank You Lovelies!!!