From Happy To Worried In A Matter Of Hours

I woke up the next morning with my head buried in Soda's chest. I glanced over to the clock and realized that it was eight and Soda started work at nine. I shook him awake and told him that he had to get to work. "Okay, and your point is" he mumbled sleepily. "Well my point is that you have to get ready for work, and knowing my mother she won't let you leave without eating something." "Oh okay" he sighed. I had definitely won this argument. "Go take a shower and I'll go to your truck and get your work clothes." I said to him as he was dragging himself out of bed. "Ok" he said as he walked over to my bathroom pulling his shirt off over his head. I walked downstairs and out to Soda's truck. I saw Johnny sitting on the porch. I grabbed Soda's bag of clothes and walked back up to my house. "Hey Johnnycake" I said as I ruffled his hair. "Hey" he said as he fixed his hair and put out his cancer stick. "Can I ask you a question" he asked timidly. "Sure" I said as I sat down next to him.

"Well... there's this girl I like but I am not sure if I should ask her out."

"Johnny I think you should go for it, if you guys seem to have something, then you would make a good couple."

"Thanks Tammy, you always know what to do."

"You're welcome." Then I got up and we started to walk away. "Wait Johnny, what's her name." He turned around to face me and said "Kaitlyn, her name's Kaitlyn." Then we walked back into the house and closed the door behind us.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. Soda was sitting on my bed in a towel. "Finally" he said as he raised up his arms. HIs towel began to fall and he caught it just in time. I quickly jumped into the shower and rinsed off, I didn't have time to do my hair, but whatever. I got out of the shower and and got dressed and did my makeup. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and walked downstairs. it was 8:45 now. Damn we would just make it in time for work if we ate breakfast. Then right before I got to the kitchen Cherry pulled me over. "Tammy I need your help" she stated as she pulled me into another room.

"Tammy there's this guy I like and I don't know if I should ask him on a date tonight."

"Well it all depends on who this guy is."

"This guy is Ponyboy"

"Oh my God Cherry, he is head over heels in love with you come by the DX today around noon he will be there and then you can ask him."

"Okay, thanks Tammy."

"No problem Cherr, well I have work now I have to go."

I ran into the kitchen grabbed a piece of toast and me and Soda were off. Now I worked from nine to three on Saturdays along with Soda. The first few hours of my shift went on the same as usual, just reading magazines and chatting with customers. Then noon came around and we got relatively crowded with Greasers. First Two Bit came in with his arm around Marcia and said "Well. Well. Well. If it ain't old Sodapop and Whats her face."  Yes that was what he said the first time Soda brought me to his house to meet the gang. So every now and again he would say that to annoy me. Then a few minutes later Johnny walked in with a girl at his side and Ponyboy not far behind. We all started to talk and have fun and then Evie walked in to join the party and visit Steve. Then Cherry walked in and went up to Ponyboy and they started to chat. They walked back over to us holding hands. I am guessing everyone's relationships worked out. Then I turned around to see Sandy walk in pushing a baby carriage. We all turned our heads and looked at her in shock. I quickly turned to Soda and he had a disgusted look on his face. Thank God. "Soda honey" she said as she walked over to him. He screamed "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the car garage.

Authors Note:

OMG! She's back what will she do, will she try to get Soda back. Well lovelies you'll find out soon.

~VOTE~COMMENT~FOLLOW~PLEASE

Thanks a million for reading

~STAY GOLD~