The Moment of Truth

Me and Soda woke up early that Saturday morning. Soda kissed my goodbye, told me that he would come get be before he went to the trial. I took a Shower and Dally was standing in my room. He said he wanted to talk to  me. Thank God I was wearing a towel. "Sure" I said to Dally, I didn't know what else to say.  He said "Great, now listen I know you are with Sodapop... but I still have feelings for you and I have since we broke up." "Dally I am sorry I am in love with Sodapop and I don't feel the way I used to feel for you anymore... I hope we can still be friends" I said. I felt so bad, like I was breaking his heart into a million pieces. "Of course... you know it actually worked out a little better" he said with a semi hurt expression on his face. Then he left the room thank God I felt a bit uncomfortable standing there talking to him in only a towel. I got ready within the next hour. I looked really nice, well at least in my opinion. I heard a horn honk from outside. It was Soda. Me, Johnny and Dally ran out to Soda's truck. I yelled goodbye to my mom and told her that I would see her at the trial. We all got to the courthouse and sat down. I was really nervous and you could tell the rest of the gang was too. Then my parents walked in with Cherry. After a long few hours it was finally over. Johnny wasn't charged for manslaughter and that meant Soda an Pony didn't have to go to a boys home. I jumped up onto Soda and gave him a big kiss. He pulled me in closer and we started to make out, right there in the middle of the court room. Then we suddenly stopped realizing where we were. We all went back to the Curtis house to celebrate. The whole gang was partying and running around an making noise. After everyone left at around two in the morning. Then me and Soda went into his bedroom. We started to make out. He then slid his hand up the back of my shirt and started to play with the clasp on my bra. Then we started to do it. I couldn't believe it. But I love him so it's okay...right?

Authors Note: Okay so this is chapter 13. thanks a million for reading, I hope u liked it and I might have a new chapter up tonight and if not tomorrow. byee

                                                                  ~Stay Gold~