Chapter Four "FIRST MEETING"

The Wolf's Den...............

Liam's POV..................

As I walked into the club, the sound of the music his me like a tidal wave. It blasted from the speakers as the flashing techno lights dazzled the eye. As a supernatural I should be cringing in pain from the sound alone due my over sensitive earring. But neither lights nor the musis affected me. I'd become used to it, just like all the other supernarurals that came here. Tonight I was wearing black on black. Black jeans, with black t-shirt and black leather jacket with black biker boots.

The Wolf's Den was your typical night club. It catered mostly to supernaturals, but had also a very large human following as well. It had three levels officially. The main floor, which was dominated by the bar and DJ area right in the middle of the dance floor. The second floor had booths for those who wanted to observe the action while having a drink. On the third floor were private rooms for those who wanted to take the action on the dance floor to little more private area. I myself have utilized those rooms on many occassions. But I wasn't here for that tonight.

As I walked across the crowed dance floor I could feel eyes on me, tracking my movements. I looked neith left nor right. I was used to the attention, after all I am Hunter Hawkethorne's son, heir to the Throne of Wolves. Everyone either knew me, or knew of me. But that's not the maib reason that I'm know.

I am the bad boy of Cromwell City, who has a repuation for beating anyone who crossed me into a bloody pulp and for fucking anything and anyone on two legs that caught my interest. I knew that they feared me, after all the only ones that could stand against me were my dads, Hunter and Rafe, and my grandpa Vlad. I smiled a little as I thought of my grandpa. He's a true badass.

I sobered as I reached my destination across the dance floor. The man standing infront of what looks like just another hanging on the wall stepped aside as I approached him. He didn't ask me any questions, he knew better than that. He pressed the remote for the secret panel in his pocket and the wall hanging moved to the side, I quietly stepped throught the dark opening and headed down the stairs into the hiddeb basement of the club.

As I reached the bottom of the steps I was met by two more thugs guarding a steel door. They too without any questions opened the door and stepped aside for me to enter. The heavy door slammed closed behind me. I wasn't worried about this, there was nothing and no one down here that I couldn't kill, if the need arose.

The man I was here to see looked up from the money that he was counting and smiled widely, "My Prince, it's good to see you. What can I do for you tonight?" His false, overly enthusiastic voice grated on my nerves. I growled at him, bringing Hades to the surface just a little for him to see my glowing eyes. I was so not in the mood tonight for his games.

"Cut the crap Raul. You know why I'm here. Now give me what I came for now." I snarled at him. His fake smile vanished immediately and he scrambled to get up from behind his desk. He was afraid of me, just like all the rest. But I didn't care, as long as he kept providing me with what I needed, he was safe from me. He hurried to the wall safe and quickly took out the package. I handed over the requisit amount of money and took the package from his hands. "Why do you need a refill so soon? The last package I gave you was less than a week ago. It should have lasted you for at least a month." He stated.

In the blink of an eye I had him by the throat against the far wall, his feet dangling in the air as he clawed at my hand struggling to breath. "You dare to question me?! What I do is none of your business! You have overstepped yourself." I snarled in his face, my canines dropping. "Do so again and you won't live to regret it. Got it?"

Raul barely managed to gasp out, "I'm sorry my Prince. It won't happen again." His hands were still clawing at my own, as I increased the pressure on his neck. I held on for a moment longer before dropping him and walking away, leaving him a whezzing gasping mess on the cold concrete floor.

As I existed the club, I was approached by several girls and guys who knew of my reputation for always being up for a good fuck and party session. But I wasn't in the mood for that tonight, so I brushed them off. One particular little twink was little too persistent however, refusing to take no for an answer, that is until I broke his nose and left him unconscious on the dance floor. After that everyone made a wide pathway for me to leave the club.

I needed to get outta here and get home fast. I can feel a headache coming on and my stress level rising. I know tonight the nightmares will come again, I can just feel. But tonight I have what I need to keep them away. I quickly made my way over to my motor cycle, a black on red Ducati Multistrada 1200s. It's one of my babies and riding it is one of the few pleasures of my life.

Getting home, I didn't bother going through the front door. Interacting with anyone from my family right now is a really bad idea. Not while I'm feeling this on edge. So I entered my room through my bedroom window. After getting inside I grabbed a quick shower and before making myself comfortable on my bed. I opened the package and took out one of the already filled syringes.

I stared at the blood like fluid inside a moment. I then took out the bamd to tie off my arm and set the rest of the syringes down on the bedside table. After tieing off my arm I injected the entire contents of the syringe into my veins. I sucked in my breath deeply as I felt it burning, rushing through my systems. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and I threw my head back and howled as the drug started taking effect. This was what I needed.

As I layed there relishing the euphoric feeling that the drug was having on my system, completely relaxing my entire body and mind a strange boy dressed in what looked like costume for a rennasiance fair suddenly appeared in my room.

Without thinking I attacked. Leaping from the bed and shifting into my wolf I had him under me and pinned to the floor before he realized what was happening. My movements and shifting wasn't as fast as it usually happened without the drugs in my sytem, but it still got the job done. Hades bared his teeth and snarled menancely down at him. He whimpered out loud his eyes squeezed tightly shut. As Hades continued to growl and snarl at him, he finally opened his eyes and stared into our own.

My world suddenly shifted and the boy beneath me became my focal point, my center of gravity. No one existed for me anymore except him. He was now my anchor. As his eyes held mine I see reflected the same intense emotions and the heat of the imprinting.

I shifted back into my human form, naked atop my mate. He never took his eyes off of me. Without saying a word I leaned my head down and kissed my mate deeply.