Chapter Five "MATES"

Above Liam's Bedroom........................

Nicholai's POV.......................................

I was finally in the arms of my mate.

After appearing in his room and realizing that I had successfully made the Time Jump, I was frozen to the spot. Before I could register anything around me, a huge black wolf leapt at me and pinned me to the floor, baring his teeth, while snarling and growling at me. I was shocked and a bit terrified, when I finally opened my eyes and met those of the wolf pinning me to the floor, I felt it. That instant pull, that shift in the center of my being as he became the center of my world. I would become whatever he needed me to be, whether it be his friend, his brother or his lover. He's my mate, my everything.

I continued to stare into his eyes as he slowly shifted back to human, laying naked on top of me. We never broke eye contact and his eyes remained aglow. Telling me that his wolf was still very much present and in charge. He slowly leaned his head down and kissed me.

Sparks flew as our lips met and clung. I gave up myself to the kiss and allowed him to dominate me. I instinctively knew that this was what he needed. He needed to be in control and I happily surrendered to him. As our kiss continued I raised my arms and rapped them around him, embracing him, clutching him to my body.

I never knew that kissing another man could be like this, feel like this. But then I wasn't kissing just any random man, this man is my mate, the one specially designed just for me. He broke our kiss just as we were both about to run out of air, but he didn't stop. He trailed his lips down my neck, licking, biting and sucking at me. I arched into him gasping for breath as the fire of arousal ignited deep within my core and spread to my extremities.

He growled out in frustration as my clothing got in the way of his access to my body. He suddenly reared up and partially shifted one of his hands and shredded my clothes off of me. My entire torso was now exposes to his hungry eyes and they were devouring me. His eyes glowed even brighter as he surveyed my body and inhaled the scent of my arousal. Looking at him and seeing his intense arousal, one thing became very clear. He intended to mate with me now and I wasn't about to stop him. I wanted him, I wanted this. I have crossed eons of time to get here to him and I'm not about to deny him what he wants.

He suddenly stood up and lifted me into his arms effortlessly. He took quick strides over to his bed and laid me down, he ripped off my britches and tossed them aside. Now I was completely naked, laid out for his viewing. But I felt no sense of embarassment, I revelled in my effect on him. I watchd as his nostrils flared and he growled out "mine."

As my eyes travelled down his delicious body, I couldn't help but marvell at how sexy he looked. His was perfectly toned and muscled, he had well developed chest and eight pack abs, with a slender waist and a deep, well defined v-line. My eyes continued downwards until I had my first full view of his cock.

Shock raced through me, followed immediately by apprehension. His cock was monstrously huge. As I stared a it, noting it's incredible thickness and length, his cock jerked as if aware that it was being stared at. The movement caused the light in the room to glint off something metallic that was on his massive mushroom cock head. As I looked closer I realized that the head of his cock had two silver metal piercings in it, which basically formed a cross based on how they were both positioned.

My eyes shot up to meet his glowing golden red ones and I realized that he was completely out of control. But at this point there is no stopping him, whatever he was taking, whatever was in his system, that is what's in charge now.

Liam's POV........................

I was out of control and I knew it. But I had no intention of stopping what is about to happen, I can't stop it. Even if I wanted to, and I most certainly didn't. With the combination of the drugs that are now coursing through my system and the effects of the mate bond, my sex drive is at an all time high. The drugs have always affected my sex drive, guess that's how I earned my reputation as a man whore, who would fuck anything. Now I have my mate lying beneath me and I'm going to fuck him senseless.