Chapter Thirty-Five "PROPHECY OF NICK - 2"

Picture above.........Alex Pettyfer as Luca

A/N..............

This is dedicated to @LovelyLady68
Hope it makes up for your disappointment. Love you and thanks for your continued support.

LIAM.............

Father against Son

Brother against Brother

What began in Blood and Fire, shall end in Blood and Fire

Out f the annals of betrayal, the Golden Dragon shall find its' true mate

And the Dragon of the rainbow

Shall return to end the reign of terror

And the rightful Heir to the Throne of Dragons shall take his place

Uniting the world of Dragons and Wolves under the reign of the

The CHIMERA

And so shall begin the true era of PEACE

"Those words are both a Prophecy and a Curse." Luca finished.

A sense of foreboding ran down my spine as Luca finished his cryptic statements. His eyes never left mine and they felt as if he was boring into my soul as he continued to talk. "Nick knows nothing of what I'm about to tell you." Luca said, staring at me intently.

"My father didn't inherit the Throne of Dragons. He waged a long and bloody war for it, first against his own father and then against his brother." Luca paused in his telling as he began to cough fitfully. Blair rushed over to his side and helped him to drink some water from the glass on the table by his bedside. When he had drank enough he looked up at her and smiled his thanks.

I drew a chair to sit down, but then I immediately got back up. I just couldn't sit still; everything in me was telling me to that what Luca had to say would change all of our lives forever. "Go on, please. I need to know every thing." I said to him.

"My father has an identical twin brother, or should I say had a twin brother. When they were born no one was in attendance to the Queen. She had left the castle with only her hand maiden in tow for a short walk out in the fields. As the story goes the Queen tripped and fell, the fall caused her to go into early labour. The hand maiden rushed back to the castle for help, she was human and could not use the clan link to summon help. By the time helped arrived it was too late, the Queen had already given birth to twin boys."

Luca paused again in his recounting and I waited impatiently for him to continue. "This of course was a problem. No one knew which twin had been born first and would therefore inherit the Throne of Dragons. So the King took both boys to the Clan's Elders and requested that the leader of the Elders determine which child should inherit the Throne. As luck would have it an Oracle was visiting the city at the same time and they sought her help. With her help they marked my uncle as the true heir. When told this story my father felt cheated, he felt as if he had been robbed of his birthright. So he left, completely disappeared. For years no one heard from him, until one day he returned with an army and a very powerful witch by his side determined to take the Throne for his own."

"My grandfather and uncle were caught off guard and unawares. My father and his army slaughtered everyone in sight, my grandfather was among the first to be killed, and my uncle barely escaped the slaughter. When the dust settled, my father claimed the Citadel and the Throne and declared himself as the Supreme Dragon Lord." Luca stopped his tale and looked over at me.