Chapter Thirty-Six "RECKONING - RISE OF THE PHOENIX"

THIRD POV.

Picture Above Cameron's Mark.

Meanwhile..................

The three men approached the Manor House on the hill with determined strides. Their faces set, expressions grim and filled with determination. They had broken record flight time in getting here because they were in a hurry to get back home. They had a son in critical condition in the hospital, he was the reason that they were here in this remote country village in Europe. He was the final catalyst for this long overdue day of reckoning.

The blonde male leading the trio stepped up resolutely to the ancient dark oaken doors. He raised the brass knocker on the door and banged it three times with precise deliberate movements. He looked outwardly calm and in control, yet inside rage was a barely banked fire, needing just the slightest spark to set it off. It would blaze uncontrollably, consuming everything in it's' path.

They waited in silence for the door to open as they listened to the approaching footsteps from within. The door opened slowly, yet silently on its' well oiled inches to reveal a pale, dark haired Omega male. He was short, no more than 5' 4', his back was bowed making him look even shorter than he really was. The power radiating off the three men at the door almost sent him to his knees. He bowed so low he was in danger of falling face first out the door. He didn't dare look up at them as he spoke. "Welcome my Lords. How may I be of service to you most powerful three?" His voice trembled, revealing the fear that he held within.

The three men looked down at the poor Omega trembling and literally quaking in his boots before them with pity in their eyes. They knew that they were powerful and feared, yet they had never had anyone react to them like this. They didn't make a point of going around and instilling fear in others. Not even their own servants and Omegas that lived with them had ever reacted this way to their presence before.

"We are here to see your mistress. Take us to her now and I also suggest that you and anyone else that is here leave the Estate now." One of the men said, his voice carried the authority of not just any Alpha, but that of the Alpha King. He knew his words would be obeyed without question. He may find the man pitiful, but he had more important things to worry about now.

The man, bowing all the way quickly led them into a grand foyer before scurrying out to get his mistress. "You may wait here, great ones." He said before closing the door to the foyer.

They took no notice of the magnificent décor of their surroundings as they waited in a tense silence. The silence was broken by a loud screeching voice and a pained filled yelp. Then they heard angry footsteps approaching and the doors to the foyer were flung open violently. There standing framed in the doorway stood the last person that none of the three men ever wished to see again.

She was indeed beautiful, flawless even. Hair, black, thick and luxurious as it fell in natural waves down her back. Creamy skin that was silky smooth and touched with the perfect hint of pink in her high defined cheek bones. Eyes that sparkled and gleamed in the light like the ocean blue under the sun. She moved with a seductive grace and sway to her hips that were guaranteed to have eyes following her wherever she went as she crossed the threshold of the foyer and made her way inside to stand in front of the trio. Yet for all her beauty, she was nothing but a hollow shell filled with envy, jealousy, hate and greed. Lying beneath that perfect image was the heart of a viper, lying in wait to strike at the most opportune time in order to take down its' prey.

"What are you three doing here?" She demanded. "Isn't it enough that you have taken everything from me and condemned me to exile?"

"No Bethany. You condemned yourself when you plotted to kill my mate and son!" Hunter roared, his body vibrating with his rage.