Chapter Twenty-Nine "AFTER THE STORM"

LIAM..................

Liam came awake slowly to the feel of soft, sweet, gentle butterfly kisses being littered all over his chest and stomach. Liam drifted in that haze between sleep and wakefulness. His body felt weighted down, his limbs still heavy with sleep and his eyes, blinked rapidly as he struggled to wake fully, finally giving up and relaxing under the ministrations of his mate as his eyes just refused to open.

Liam inhaled deeply of the sweet intoxicating scent of his mate's arousal, as he relaxed and allowed Nick to continue his slow exploration of his body. Liam had never been touched like this by anyone before. He had never allowed himself to be this vulnerable, this open with anyone else. After the horrific experience of his past, he couldn't allow himself to be. But this was different, this was Nick, his true mate, his true love and after the raging firestorm of the previous night, Liam sensed that this was what Nick needed, this was what they both needed. Soft, gentle touches.

Nick trailed his lips down to Liam's nipples and sucked one into the hot, wet cavern of his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, nipping at it with his teeth. Liam sucked in his breath at Nick's action. Nick spent an inordinate amount of time moving back and forth between Liam's nipples. Alternately sucking, licking, and nipping at them with his mouth. Whenever he had one in his mouth, the other was being tortured by his nimble fingers as they plucked, tweaked, pulled and twisted it's twin, leaving them both slick, hard and exquisitely aching numbs.

Liam moaned out loud, his body arching into Nick, subconsciously seeking, begging for more. But Liam had nothing to worry about, Nick was far from through with him and more than happy to give him what he wanted. Nick trailed further kisses down Liam's torso, to his rock hard abs. Nick swirled his tongue all over Liam's eight pack. Nick bit and sucked on them hard, leaving love bites and hickies for all to see. Nick's fingers then gently traced over the scars left behind in Liam's side after their fight. Liam jerked at his touch, before slowly relaxing. The scars were still sensitive and painful to the touch. Nick pulled his dragon to the surface and slowly, sensuously licked his tongue over the scars, alternating between both. The purpose, not just to give his mate pleasure, but also to heal, to renew.

Nick continued, his slow sensual journey down Liam's body, his tongue dipping into Liam's navel. He swirled it around repeatedly, before sucking hard at the sensitive area, then nipping and pulling at the rim. Liam bucked, moaned and writhed beneath his mate as waves of pleasure flowed through his body. Nick continued his way down to Liam's turgid, steel hard cock, but not before sucking another hickey right below Liam's navel.

Liam's cock was at full mast, filled with blood, leaking like a broken faucet and so hard it was almost painful. He thrust his hips upward, begging for friction, attention of any kind to relieve the ache. Nick slowly sucked just the head of Liam's cock into his mouth. "Oohhh......ffuck! Oohhh...... gwad!" Liam cried out as his body bucked, violently, his back arched and bowed off the bed. Liam brought his hands up and fisted them in Nick's hair at the same time that he thrust his hips upwards, sending his cock right to the back of Nick's throat.

This caught Nick off guard and he gagged and choked for a moment, before managing to relax, and allowing Liam's massive twelve and a half inch cock, with a six inch girth to slide down his throat. Liam's length and girth would have been too much for any ordinary human to take in their mouth or throat, but Nick wasn't human and he was far from ordinary. Nick easily took Liam all the way in, he vibrated his throat muscles, while hollowing his cheeks and humming rhythmically around Liam's turgid cock. Liam moaned and gasped, his hands tangled in Nick's hair as he thrust his hips blindly upwards into his mate's mouth. Nick employed his fingers to Liam's balls, stroking the huge, heavy organs in their sacs, rotating them against each other, gently pulling and squeezing. Nick them grasped the base of Liam's cock in his hot hand and started pumping his mate, while just sucking on the head, bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue around the platinum piercings in the head and then dipping his tongue into the slit.