The Smosh Crew

So by now you should know there are new members of the Smosh family; Noah Grossman, Olivia Sui, Keith Leak jr., Shayne Topp, and Courtney Miller. And yes, they have appeared in pretty much every main channel vid this year. Here is what i think:

So in past interviews Ian and Anthony have both said eventually they don't want to be acting in their videos and want to focus on the backstage stuff. Which by all means if they want to and it makes them happy then they should. And lately they've been slowly transitioning to backstage while these hilarious five are in the costumes acting their hearts out. I do not have a problem with the crew, i think they are so funny and fit in with Smosh's humor very well. If in the future we stop seeing Ian and Anthony in videos it will be weird at first but since i am so used to the crew i think i'll be fine.

Noah Grossman: i think he's just adorable and he's possibly my favorite. I love when he hangs out with keith out of Smosh work because they are another funny duo!

Olivia Sui: i think she's bubbly and funny. I feel bad for her though because not alot of people in this fandom like her.

Keith Leak jr: two words... FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Shayne Topp: His vines are funny and his impressions are spot on. I kind of ship him and Courtney tbh. I want to see more of him in videos.

Courtney Miller: probably my fave female in Smosh/Smosh Games. I've recently seen her vines and they are hilarious!

And lastly, if Courtney or Olivia ever have to kiss Ian or Anthony for a skit please do not call them sluts or whores (don't get why it makes them that). Because last time i checked they are the paid actors, they're just doing their jobs. And besides it's Ian and Anthony writing the script :)