How they see Ianthony

Okay so if you don't know what's been going on, i have a picture up attached. It is Ian's opinion on Ianthony. I saw it coming ever since him and Pam started hanging out (his last ig pic tho 😍). So as of now both of them have said something on Ianthony.

Ian pretty much started off by straight up saying him and Anthony would never be in a romantic relationship. Followed by how he supports creative writers, even Ianthony writers, and doesn't mind fanfiction (i'm guessing because it's fiction). What he doesn't like is the FEW Ianthony shippers who left rude and threatening comments on Pam's (and even Mel and Jaden sometimes) pictures. He also wants non shippers to support him on this and send this picture to people who are doing so and call them out for their actions. If you want to see it in his words I attached it to this chapter.

What Anthony said was similar to what Ian said but just not in a great tone. Also he did use "all" shippers instead of "some". But nothing less he also has the same opinion as Ian. Like Ian, he doesn't like when shippers leave rude comments on his loved ones ig pics (Miel, Kalel, even his MOM was asked about Ianthony on ig). But he also didn't appriciate it being shoved in his face all the time (which is understandable).

But in the end neither of them said you can't ship Ianthony. All they're asking is those FEW to tone it down and respect their dating/private life. It isn't often where Ian posts pics of gfs and he when finally does a few shippers decided to be mean to Pam. So again they never said you can't ship Ianthony, they just want the ship to be toned down because it's getting out of hand.

And for those shippers who do respect them and their choices I am so sorry the crazy ones ruined the ship for you guys.

PS: do not give me hate for just summerizing what THEY SAID.