Flitz part 2

Alright, so Flitz himself made a statement regarding the accusations. He denies everything said about him and is getting a lawyer to prove that the allegations are false. Along with the fact that he is immediately leaving Smosh Games so the rest of the fam doesn't get dragged down with him. I will link his full statement below. I'm glad he was the one to talk about it first because like he says it is his battle, no one elses. I'm also glad he wants to protect the names of his friends and leave the channel. It sucks because even if these accusations are proven false his name will be ruined forever and he probably won't return to Smosh Games. Now that there has been a statement from Flitz I'm okay with seeing other channels talk about this. Now that both sides have talked people can make their decision of support. I won't blame you if you choose to support Flitz because his statement seems sincere and true to him. But remember this does not mean you victim blame and call the girls bad names because remember, there is still a chance this could be true.

I couldn't get the link to so i will copy it word for word below:

"i wanted to let all of you know that effective immediately, I'm leaving Smosh Games. Most of you don't know, last week, I was accused of some of the worst things imaginable by a group of old friends and former roommate. While I deny all allegations against me, this community, my family at Smosh Games, and the team behind it mean so much to me. I cannot risk this having a negative impact on them. I'm working with a lawyer to disprove all false claims and restore my name but this is my battle. I will continue to fight and address this appropriately  but not a the detriment of this community we've created.

Thank you for understanding"