Dating Rumors

So with Ian and Anthony being single there will come dating rumors. So far Anthony has been rumored to be dating two women. Fully Raw Kristina (don't know her full name but i know that's her youtube), and Miel (more recent). People thought Anthony was dating Kristina because he took her on vacation to the bahamas or something for her birthday. People are currently rumoring him with Miel because of how much time they spend together and how many pictures they are in together. And for Ian, he has been rumored dating two women as well; Jaden Label and now Pamela Horton. People assumed he was dating Jaden because of how much time they have spent together. In the end, we found out Jaden has a boyfriend named Nick. And currently people are assuming Ian is dating Pamela because she is going on vacation with Ian, Mari, and Peter. If you don't know who Pamela is she is a Playboy model Ian met and took a picture with when he went to a Playboy party. She also makes gaming videos on youtube.

Please do not spread rumors about Ian and Anthony's personal lives, especially since we know nothing going on. I am so tired of seeing drama circling Ian and Anthony's love life. Weither they're single or not the only thing that should matter is that they are happy. This drama needs to stop! Don't get pissy if Ian and Anthony start dating other people, don't even pull the Ianthony card, and just leave them be. They clearly do not want us to know if they have girlfriends or not. And if they do not want us to know then we should not make up things because we "assume" it's true.