Privacy

Although it may be shocking to you but, youtubers have life outside of the internet. Some don't mind people knowing what they are up to, and some choose to have some privacy. Now Ian has always been a very private guy. And Anthony realized after his break up with Kalel that maybe not every part of his life should be public and online. But yet some fans still get sneaky and try to know EVERYTHING going on in Ian and Anthony's lives. Here is my opinion.

So, recently we've seen anthony with this girl Miel (goes by Mielmonster online). She seems hilarious and has alot in common with Anthony. Now, There are rumors they are dating and everybody seems iffy about it. Alot of Ianthony shippers recently commented on her ig pic with Anthony about how much they shipped Ianthony and how she can't break them apart. Being tired of seeing it in her comments and timeline, she decided to block some Ianthony shippers. Now those shippers are calling her things such as an ugly bitch, a rat, and how she should stay away from Anthony. And honestly i don't blame her for blocking some of them. Because like Anthony, she is tired of seeing Ianthony constantly on her feed. She even has simply said she doesn't give a fuck about who you ship. She just doesn't want it to be shoved in her face. Now the question on everyone's mind is, are they really dating? Well, there have been speculations from the amount of pics and snaps they have together but there has been no offical confirmation from either Miel or Anthony; which most likely means they don't want us to know their status. And if they don't want us to know then we should respect their decision to keep their status offline. Also, to the ones attacking Miel, if you really loved Anthony, you would respect his privacy and would want him to be happy weither he's dating Miel or not. So that's my opinion on that.

Next comes to social media. So there are alot of times where Ian and Anthony don't come on twitter/instagram/snapchat for a few days. When they do take breaks all i see on twitter is people @ replying them telling them to get online. So first i am saying this, Ian and Anthony do not have to be on social media 24/7. They have lives offline and maybe their not in a twitter/ig/snapchat mood. If they do not want to be online then they do not have to be online!

We as fans do not have the right to know everything going on in Ian and Anthony's offline/private lives. Do they have gfs? Not our business! Where does Ian walk Daisy? Not our business! What gym does Anthony go to? Not our business! If Ian and Anthony want to have some things to themselves then we as fans should respect that :)