Really? Anthony/Kalel drama again...

So if any of you saw Anthony's recent draw my life video, you would know he kind of talked about similar things from his childhood that he said in the first one like his mother having agoraphobia and his parents divorcing at the age of 2. But he did say something different towards the end... about a certain ex of his... Kalel.

So he stated that when he was 25 he moved to LA with a girl (Kalel) he was in a very manipulative relationship with. He went on to say that she always made him ask for her approval and changed him into a person he didn't want to be. He also stated he never realized how badly she treated him until months after breaking up.

Now obviously Kalel saw and fought back saying she knows dating her would be difficult for any guy and that Anthony knew what he was getting into when he proposed to her. She also started that he has tried to call her for months after breaking up to try and make things work. Then called him immature and hurtful when he unfollowed her on social media and blocked her number. Then lastly she said he should focus on his CURRENT girlfriend (pretty much exposing his and Miel's relationship) and stop dwelling on the past.

So right now i want to be on Anthony's side on this because I (including 75% of the fandom) knew Kalel changed Anthony and he wasn't the same guy when he was dating her. Plus Kalel is kind of known for lying and manipulating people so it would make sense for his story to be right. However, we don't know what happened behind the camera so us as fans really can't say what happened between the two. They clearly have different views of how the relationship ended and none of us will ever know what truely happened. I think both of them should push this aside and move on because they seem to both be in good relationships right now (Anthony and Miel, allegedly) (Kalel and Cyrus).