Flitz...

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️: R*PE
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE OR EASILY TRIGGERED BY IT!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Um alright so within the last 24 hours Flitz has been accused of rape by two women with many other women who were once friends with him coming foward saying he has always been creepy and strange towards them.  (will link statements down below). Flitz nor anyone one from Smosh has yet to respond to the situation; given that they probably can't until they are allowed permission to IF this has been seeing any legal actions yet (not confirmed). I know Ian is on vacation so he's also probably trying to figure out what's going on and what to do without being in LA at this time.

I don't know how to feel, I'm mostly shaken and surprised anyone from the Smosh fam could be capable of this. Although we never really know what goes on off camera. I am disgusted, sad, and is honestly making my hopes for a good 2018 youtube seem smaller (it's literally only been 3 days and we have had to deal with a certain asshat filming a dead body and now rape). I want to believe this a rumor because it is sick and really twisted to even think someone could be like this but like I said before no one knows what what happens when the camera turn off and we don't know what Flitz is like on a personal level. I hope Ian and Defy Media do the right thing about this and not cover it up or pretend it never happened. If these statements are proven to be true I hope Flitz get what he deserves and they choose not to keep him on Smosh Games. If they are proven to be false then I will forgive him. Don't feel conflicted because you love Flitz or make yourself feel bad for once stanning him because it honestly came as a surprise to most (probably all) of us in the fandom. i just hope you choose to make the right decision on if you continue to stan him or not. It's only been the first 24 hours so i am not counting on Ian, Wes, Joven, Mari, Boze, Damien, Keith, Olivia, Courtney, Shayne, Noah, or anyone from the Smosh branch of Defy Media to come out and discuss it until they have everything figured out. I also do not expect Lasercorn, Sohinki, or Anthony to talk about it since they are no longer apart of the Smosh brand and it doesn't effect them as much (maybe they will when something is proven idk). So i will try and update on this as much as I can. If anyone knows anything else please comment down below with sources. I also want to know what you think and how you feel about this. If anyone is saddened and distraught I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/raqueystrange/status/948381421499895808
- also if you scroll down to the comments on her fb post you will see other women who were once friends with Flitz talk about their experiences with him.

Also: https://twitter.com/raqueystrange/status/948622885014269952

And: https://twitter.com/aprilefff/status/947958351622578177

P.S: if any of you guys on twitter see tweets by what looks like a bot/ troll account saying Anthony raped her please report them because it is infact a bot because not only does the twitter handle have 7-8 numbers at the end of it (biggest way to spot bots btw) but they changed their name a couple of times already (was nicole and now is zoey) and keeps changing the pfp to pictures of different women (the first pic it used was of a smosh fan and the 2nd pic it is currently using is a stock photo). The bot changed the story multiple times so it's easy to assume this isn't a real story nor person. it's bad enough we have Flitz's situation we do not need a bot making false accusations in order to ruin Anthony's life and make it harder for real victims.