Kalanthony

Sooo i had mixed feelings about Kalel and Anthony. At first i loved them, but as time went on i started to slowly get annoyed by half of the couple (can you guess which one?). Anyway, i still never was against their relationship because i saw how happy their time together was and all i wanted was for Anthony to be happy.

Kalel only annoys me sometimes because of the way she acted. It has nothing to do with the things i heard about her past, i just do not appriciate how she expresses her veganism. We all get that she's vegan, but she does not need to sit there and rant on how "meat-eaters are hypocrites." I know she has said she respects people's choices to eat meat but everytime she says it, she follows it with "just remember of the poor cows/pigs/chickens you are killing for no reason" or something like that (meaning she wants us to feel guilty for eating meat). I do not care if she's vegan, but she needs to learn to not make meat-eaters feel bad about themselves and let them chose their own diets. She (and occasionally Anthony) are the part of the reason vegans are given a bad name (other vegans have said this themselves!).

Why i think other people disliked her was because of her preachy veganism but also because of those past lies she has made (aka her name, etc), and also how she acted post break up. Because in her first vlog after the BU she stated she was going to stay single for a year because she has been in back to back long term relationships for a few years (some other guy and Anthony). But after just two months of her break up she decided to start casually dating. Which pissed off people because they thought she didn't care about Anthony. And this casual dating led her to find Max (if that's his real name) which made those people angry again.

I wasn't too upset when they broke up because i really only liked the relationship because i knew Anthony was happy with her for the 4 years. But now that they are broken up i think they both seem better off because Anthony has Smosh, Pip and possibly Miel (still unknown) and Kalel has Buki, Chibi, the new bf of hers (she calls him Max but i don't think it's his real name).

The only reason it is taking me forever to finish my fanfic of them (and the melian one) is because it's hard trying to write out a story based off of two people who are not together anymore. Especially since Kalel and Anthony have both definitely moved on. It's even hard for The melian fic because melanie has said she has dated since the break up and I feel like Ian has been on a few dates himself (have you seen him!?) so it just makes me feel awkward.

If you still ship Kalanthony that is perfectly fine. I will not judge you for who you ship. This is just my opinion on things.

P.S: there is one thing i like about Kalel; SHE HAS A GREAT TASTE IN MEN I MEAN LIKE FIRST ANTHONY THEN HER NEW BF LIKE DAMN!!!!