Their Friendship

Ian and Anthony's friendship means everything to me. They are literally best friend goals! I love it when they hang out with each other.

What i get upset about is how fans are mad at Anthony for not going on vacation with Ian. This happened last year when Anthony went on the Contiki trip with Kalel and Ian went to Hawaii with Mel, Mari, and Peter. And this year, Anthony went to Iceland with Miel and Ian went to Japan with Mari, Peter, and their friend Pamela. The only reason it bothers me is because some fans act like Ian only has fun with Anthony and vice versa. Like, i get their best friends but even bff's don't have to hang out 24/7. Like seriously who cares if Anthony went to Iceland instead of Japan? They're both clearly having great times so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I also hate how some see them getting into relationships will ruin their friendship. Like no, Miel is not going to take Anthony away from Ian. Kalel didn't and neither did Melanie. If either one of them got into a relationship the other would be happy for them. And just because Anthony hangs out with Miel alot doesn't mean Ian is sitting at home crying because his best friend is with someone else. He probably does not care if Anthony spends time with miel.

Also, friends joke on each other all the time. Why is it bad that Anthony makes a joke about Ian. Like literally Anthony would be like "lol i'm gonna replace Ian with this plant!" And the fans would be like "anthony is trash i hate him!" Like i doubt Ian feels hurt like that because he knows Anthony would never replace him. Sometimes he even joins in on the jokes. Anthony would never replace Ian and we all know that!

In the end, they will always be best friends; and no amount of separate vacations, girlfriends, jokes will ever change that.