Smosh Crew Shows

So if you don't know by now, the Smosh Crew has three shows on Smosh Second Channel. Noah's Put It In My Mouth show where he eats gross things. Olivia's and Courtney's Seriously Stupid Sleepover (don't know how to describe this one). And lastly Squad Vlogs where the crew does challenges and stuff.

I only watch the sleepover show when it's Anthony, Ian, Smosh Games, or other crew members as guest. If a youtuber i also love ends up on the show (which i doubt) then i will possibly watch it. Other than that i really don't care for this show.

Squad Vlogs are okay i guess. Just generic challenges though which by now every youtuber has done so kind of boring.

Put It In My Mouth though, i fucking love this show! Probably because Noah is my fave he's just too adorable! Also because i have always been a fan of seeing people eat gross things on youtube (i know kind of weird). Like i love videos of people doing challenges like the Tin Can challenge, Bean Boozle (which i have done and it sucks!), gross sodas, all of it. Don't know why i watch this stuff (although if it involves puking i'm out!) but the people's reactions are funny and i love it.

But of course we have the Anti-Crew people who bash the shows and claim the entire fandom hates them and the crew (Which is NOT TRUE!). so Anti's listen to me, people in this fandom will and can like the crew and their shows and that's why Anthony and Ian have kept them. Don't generalize all of us to fit your opinion and get your way. If you don't agree with the changed or give them a chance please, just save yourself time and don't watch Smosh. Youtubers change their channels and content all the time and this was Smosh's change. Get over it!