Teen choice awards

So i am one to believe that the TCA's are sometimes rigged. This year Smosh is nominated for choice comedy web star and i hope they win but at this point it doesn't matter who wins because Fox chooses the winners themselves and don't go by the fans votes.

There are alot of web start categories including choice youtuber (which went to the Dolan twins) and choice male web star (that also went to the dolan twins). And many youtube fans are mad because they think Joey should've won (or tyler). See i also think they deserved it  in the sense that they've been on youtube longer than cameron, the twins, and the grier boys but we have to remember the TCA's  are aimed more at 12-14 year olds who are more familiar of the viners than they are Joey whose been on youtube for many years. But then these youtube fans contradict themselves by saying the Dolan Twins have no talent and they're famous for doing nothing. Last time i checked no youtuber has it easy. Making and editing videos at a constant schedule is not an easy job so really all youtubers work hard on their content; just some are given more oppertunities than others (youtube red shows, books, TV shows, etc).

On another note my queen Lilly (IIsuperwomanII) won choice comedy web star and choice female web star! Even though she beat Smosh i'm still excited because i love her too. (I would've been happy if Colleen won too!)

We also have to remember award shows happen every year. Your fave may not win the first few times but one day they could. I really don't see a big deal on freaking out at every TCA. Smosh was nominated a few years in a row and have yet to win and you don't see me yelling at every person who beats them. Like when I went through my Big Time Rush phase and I was so upset when they were nominated for a KCA a few years in a row and lost but they finally got it in 2012.  But thank didn't mean i hated 1D for beating them. At the end of the award show you can be thankful your fave was even nominated because some fans don't even have the chance to with their faves.

I know this isn't exactly Smosh related but they were nominated and we should be thankful for that :)

Also if any of you follow me on twitter you would know i haven't been on since like February and that is because my phone accidentally logged me out and i forgot my password and I also don't know which Email i used to make it so idk how to get back on.