Matt Shadows Ch 4

I looked up into Matt's hazel eyes as he glared down at me. I glared back, I couldn't help but take a quick look at his bare chest, before turning to look at Jimmy as he picked Johnny up across his back. Matt was really nice to look at, to bad he was such an ass. "You guys want a beer?" Zacky asked pointing to the cooler.

"F*ck yeah!" Jimmy said dropping Johnny with a thud to come running over for a beer. 

"Damn it Jimmy!" Johnny yelled sitting up. I laughed and he grinned at me. 

"Here Matt." Zacky said handing him one. I took a drink without even looking his way. If he was going to glare at me all day I'd just ignore him.

"Thanks man." 

Zacky plopped down next to me sloshing my beer all over my swim suit. "Sorry Britt." 

"Don't worry Zacky, it's only beer." I said wiping it off and smearing it across his cheek. He laughed nugging my shoulder.

"Dude we fu*king heard Bat Country on the way here." Johnny said grinning at Jimmy.

"That's f*cking awesome." Jimmy said patting Johnny's head. Johnny elbowed him in the ribs. I laughed and they both grinned at me.

"Are they playing volley ball over there?" Johnny asked pointing. 

I looked over at the four guys playing. "Yeah, you want to go see if we can join?" Jimmy asked finishing his beer.

"No, you do it." Johnny said tossing his empty bottle onto the pile they had started. 

"Don't be a baby, just go ask them if they want a few more players." Zacky said grinning. Johnny shook his head sitting back down in the sand. 

"Come on man, the worst they could do is say no." Jimmy said shrugging.

"Just go ask." Zacky said with a sigh.

"I'll do it. Who wants to play?" I asked standing. 

"Me." Johnny said grinning.

"I'll play too." Jimmy said raising his hand. He was really tall making me feel short.

"Count me in too." Zacky said tapping my ankle. I nodded grinning down at him. I looked up at Matt, who as usual was glaring at me, I glared back before walking away without his answer. My toes sunk into the soft, warm sand as I made my way to the group of guys playing volley ball.

I walked up close to the sidelines as one in blue trunks yelled, "Nice f*cking pancake man." Slapping his team mate on the back. His team mate, who was wearing green trunks, grinned. 

"Shut up Riley, Brett just had a lucky shot." Opposing guy in red trunks, with a thin pink scar running from his chest to his left side, said glaring through the net.