Matt Shadows Ch 19

I covered my eyes as Matt put a hand between my shoulder blades gently pushing me into the doorway. "What is it?" i asked trying to peek. Matt used his free hand to cover my eyes.

"You'll see." he said laughing softly. Butterflies filled my stomach as Matt said, "Open your eyes."

I sucked in a breath sharply looking around. "Matt..." The spare room was gone.. An artists easel top table sat against one wall, a spining chairs sat in front of it, and lining the ceiling in two rows were beautiful lights with silver covers. "This is.." Filling on wall were my sketches framed in beautiful wood frames..

"I think it suits you." he said grinning. I kissed him quickly.

"Matt this is wonderful." i hugged him tighter before walking to the wall of shelfs.. Each drawer held arts supplies; paper, paint, and various paints brushes. I touched my sketch pad that set on top the table.

"I love you so much.." Matt whispered against neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you too... Now.. I think i know what my first work of art will be.." i whispered close to his ear.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked grinning. I pulled him close plastering my lips to his...

_____________

:: One month later ::

"It's finished." Matt said kissing me awake.

I yawned looking up at him. "What is?" I asked as I wiped my eyes. He kissed me all over my face excitedly. "Matt are you going to tell me or what?" I giggled as he leaned back.

"Sorry you distracted me.. We've finished the album." He said grinning.

"That's wonderful." I said hugging him. They had worked so hard on their self titled album Avenged Sevenfold.

"The guys are going out to celebrate.. want to come?" He asked smoothing a piece of hair from my eyes.

"Yeah.. where are we going?'' I asked sitting up.

"Johnny suggested the bar and grill." He said grinning. We had both come to the conclusion that Johnny liked Ali but we wouldn't bring it up in front of him.. it was actually cute..

"Alright I need to get dressed." I said putting my leg over the side of the bed. Matt kissed me again wrapping his arms around my waist. "Matt..'' I wrapped my arms around his shoulders holding him closer..

"I have to go or we're never going to leave this bed." He said pulling away. That didn't sound like a bad idea.. I pouted as he walked to the door. "Don't worry we'll finish this later beautiful." He said slipping out the door. I dressed quickly, applied a small amount of make-up and left our room.

"What the f*ck dude." Jimmy yelled laughing. I walked into the living room to see all the guys crowding one couch. Jimmy was sitting on top Johnny's lap.

"Your f*cking sitting on me!" Johnny complained pushing against Jimmy. I couldn't help but laugh as I sat on Matt's lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist laughing too. I loved that laugh.. Jimmy did a rolling flip to the floor landing with a loud thud.

"Hey Britt." Jimmy said grinning up at me.

"What's up Britt?" Zacky asked leaning around Syn to see me.

"Britt's up? Hi Britt." Johnny said leaning forward and grinning.

"Hey guys." I said grinning. Syn waved while smiling at me, making me laugh. "Where's Gwen?"

"She decided to stay home." He said shrugging. Gwen was due to have her baby in just a couple weeks..I nodded as Matt laughed at something Jimmy was saying about grapes..

"Let's get the f*ck out of here." Jimmy said jumping up. Matt drove us to the bar and grill. "You guys are f*cking awesome.'' Jimmy said leaning into the front seat.

"Thanks man." Matt said grinning in the rear view mirror. He parked and it was a race to get out and into the bar.

"Watch it short shit!" Syn said running passed Johnny. Matt was laughing as he beat Jimmy to the door.

"Damn it!" Jimmy yelled following him inside. They all crowded into a booth Matt saved the seat beside him and I snuggled next to his shoulder as Ali got the beer...

"I f*cking love this place!" Jimmy yelled drinking his beer. I laughed sipping on my dr.peeper I was going to drive these guys home.

"Your going to get us thrown out." Johnny said looking around quickly.. his eyes kept stopping on Ali.

"Shut the f*ck up short shit!" Jimmy yelled shoving his shoulder. Johnny laughed punching him back.

"Hey Britt." Ali said walking up beside the table. I smiled at Matt before following Ali over to the emty barstools.

"How's it going?" I asked looking around.

She sighed shrugging. "After you left.. and well Angel.. It's been double shifts.. the damn boss won't hire anyone.."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault.. I shouldn't have bothered you." She said frowning down at her hands .. she needed a break.. then it hit me.. the guys would be going on tour soon..

"You should come with us on their next tour." I said grinning. "I'll have to ask Matt but I don't think he'd mind.."

"I would love too but I have work and I don't want to bother you guys.." She bit her lip looking over at Johnny..

"Look think about it.. it's going to be a while before the tour starts so you don't have to decide right now and I'll talk to Matt before we make anymore plans okay." She nodded smiling.

I made my way back to the guys smiling..

________

I drove the guys home because I was the only one who hadn't drank. "Britt?" Matt said looking out the window.

"Yeah?" I took a quick glance at him then turned back to the road.

"I love you." I grinned.. I didn't want this to be confession time and him to say something bad..

"I love you too Matt." He leaned his cheek against the window.

"I love you too Britt, your the best sister ever!'' Jimmy yelled right beside my ear..

"I love you too Jimmy now sit back please." I said grinning. He thumped against the seat laughing. I took the guys all home and drove Matt to our house. I walked with Matt into the house locking up on our way to our room.

Matt sat on the couch grinning up at me. "Now where were we?" Matt asked tugging me down on his lap.

"Hmm.. let's see.. I think we were right here.." I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. The phone started ringing and I sighed getting up. "I'll be right back." I grabbed the phone.. "Hello?"

"Britt.. I think it's time.." Gwen said breathing heavily...