Matt Shadows Ch 14

"Your just going to eat that in front of me?" Matt pouted watching me eat the remaining chocolate covered strawberry. I pulled it away from my mouth licking my lips, the look he gave me sent shivers through me...

"Want to share?" I asked grinning wickedly at him across the bed. I bit my lip swaying it in front of his face. 

"Yes.." He whispered leaning closer tugging the scarves tied at his wrists. 

"Hmm.." I crawled across the bed toward him, my nightshirt got caught under my knee so I pulled it free. I grinned sitting across his lap, running my hand down his bare chest. 

"Untie me." He pleaded before I kissed him.

"No.." He groaned leaning back against the bed. I let him eat the last of the strawberry running my fingers through his hair. His cellphone started ringing in his pants pocket... I pulled it out watching him.. I flipped it open waiting for Matt to yell at me.. "Hello?"

"Is this M. Shadows?" an excited voice ask followed by an ear bleeding scream..oww... several other screams filled the background.

Who is it Matt mouthed looking curiously at me I shrugged frowning.. the number was unknown.. "Did you get the right number?" Another voice asked loudly. I held the phone up to Matt's ear biting my lip..

"I don't know.. Is this M. Shadows? Matt? We love you so much!" Matt frowned..

"What's up girls?" Matt asked smiling at me.. 

"WE LOVE YOU!!!! AVENGED SEVENFOLD IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!" This was followed by screams and more indistinct praises I grinned at Matt.. how kind of him to actually talk to them.. 

"Thank you. I hope to see your girls on our next tour." He nodded to me and I closed the phone..

"Matt.. I'm sorry I answered your phone.." I said softly setting it on the bed stand.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong." He said looking curiously at me.. I hugged him leaning my cheek against his chest. "I love you Britt.. now let me go so I can show you.." I got up off the bed and leaned down pulling the tie free on his right wrist.

"Come and get me.." I said running from the room.. Over the last week I'd learned that this was one of the benefits of living with Matt alone..freedom to say or do.. anything I wanted with him. I heard him opening the door and bolted down the hallway hiding in the tub. I held my hand on the curtain to make it stop moving and held my breath.

"Britt.. come here love." Matt yelled, his voice was distant.. good he wouldn't find me... Actually that didn't sound like a good idea at all... I waited a few minutes before I heard the bathroom door open. "Britt?" He gave a frustrated sigh before the door closed.. 

I felt a mix of  triumph and disappointment...then icy cold water as Matt turned on the shower laughing. "Matt!" I screamed shivering from the coldness. I pulled the shower curtain open glaring at him.