Matt Shadows Ch 12

I spent most of the night tossing and turning, staring at the ceiling, and humming the words to our song.. "You look tired, rough night?" 

You might say that.. "No." I said smiling at Zacky as he sat texting, next to me on the couch. 

He nodded looking back down at his phone. "I was thinking of going out later.. do you think.." He looked at me worriedly. "Would you be alright here by yourself for a while?" He looked torn. 

"Of course, you go and have fun." I said tapping his shoulder. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes. If I need anything I can call you or one of the guys.. It's no problem." I said grinning. If only Matt would come see me..hmm.. maybe I'd call him.. no I had to be patient.. he'd call eventually.. 

"Alright." He said nodding. I finished my sketch of Matt singing to me last night.. He was so gorgeous.. the look in his eyes.. It was perfect.. "What are you drawing?"

I blushed quickly flipping it over. "Nothing." I said quickly looking away from Zacky as he looked curiously at me. "I mean nothing ..Just some sketches." 

"From the look on your face it's not just sketches.. Are you drawing dirty pictures?" He asked grinning. 

"NO!" I said my face was on fire as he looked half amused and half curiously at me. 

"Hmm.. then let me see it." I sighed shaking my head.. I never should have sketched around him. "Come on please, I won't laugh.. I swear." He said putting his hand on his heart.

"You swear not to tell anyone about these?" He nodded. "Say it." 

"I swear not to tell anyone about your sketches." I nodded handing him my sketch pad.. for some reason what he thought meant a lot to me. I held my breath watching his face waiting for some sign that I was crazy.. "Britt.. These are awesome, you did a good job on Matt, it looks so real.." 

"It was what he looked like last night." My head raced in excitement.. he liked them..

"From memory?" I nodded. "Damn.." I didn't tell him that's all I saw last night closing my eyes..

There were others of Matt and some of the guys but most of it was random things like doodles. "I've never shown anyone my sketches before." I said softly.

"You should.. Is this from the other day?" I looked at the sketch of Matt, Zacky, Jimmy eating.. It was from the breakfast Matt brought. I had drawn that wanting to remember the feelings these guys made me feel..I was a part of them and I had been happy..

"Yes.." It was embarrassing for him to see these now that he knew I liked Matt.. He nodded ready to turn the page.. I grabbed his hand stopping him.."That's all that in there." I said quickly and he handed me it back nodding. The last page was Matt..shirtless.. I couldn't let him see that..