Matt Shadows Ch 15

I laughed as Matt tossed me into the pool. Water flooded around me, I opened my eyes underwater as Matt jumped in front of me. I came up for air taking a few quick breaths as Matt swam up to me wrapping his arms around me. "You splashed my beer!" Jimmy pouted wiping his beer off. 

"Then don't drink in the pool." Matt said grinning against my lips. I laughed as Jimmy stuck his tongue out at Matt before Matt kissed me. 

"Yuck! I don't want to see my brother and sister making out!" Jimmy said splashing us with water. 

I glared evilly at him wiping the water drops off my cheek. "You know Jimmy if I'm your sister, that means I can give you a make over... hmm I'm thinking pink!" I said laughing as he shook his head.

"No!" He backed away quickly as I swam towards him.

"Yes.. Now let's see how do you think you'll look in heels?" Matt laughed behind me making butterflies fill my stomach..

"Britt.." He looked nervously at me as I tapped my chin pretending to think..

"No you'd be way to tall and you don't need height.. so we'll have to go flats." I smiled nodding my head frantically.

"You know, your not really my sister.." He said setting his beer on the edge of the pool and lifting himself out.

"Ouch.." I pouted faking hurt feelings. 

"Kiss your girlfriend Matt and make her leave me alone!" Jimmy yelled running away from the pool.

I laughed turning around. "You heard the man." I said grinning at Matt before he started kissing me again. I swam away looking up at Zacky and Jimmy as they checked the chicken on the grill.

"Where is Gwen and Syn?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know, maybe Gwen needed to lay down." Matt said shrugging. "Now come back here beautiful."

______________

Gwen's POV

"Syn are you sure they won't notice that were gone?" I asked tugging gently on my hand that was firmly held in his. He nodded pulling me into the doorway and leading me down the hall.

"Yes." He said grinning at me. 

"It is going to be awkward.." I said biting my lip..

"No it won't, were married." 

"Syn.."

"Your going to make me do it aren't you?" He asked stopping halfway to the guest room.

"What?" I asked curiously. 

"I swear!" I cut him off covering his mouth with mine. He was going to sing to me again.. I smiled remember that morning.. he'd asked me on our first official date as a couple..I didn't protest again as he started walking.