Matt Shadows Ch 8

I blushed as I closed the door to my room leaning against it. I had so many mixed emotions I couldn't think straight. I felt like a fool for ripping my pants in front of my friends... in front of Matt. I wanted to erase the last twenty minutes of my life but the look Matt gave me made me rethink that. 

Whether I liked it or not something was happening between me and Matt... I just hoped if... when it ended I didn't end up heart broken. Matt... he made me feel angry, confused and... happy? I sighed taking my jeans off and tossing on a pair of black and red stripped shorts. 

I needed time to think this through and Matt had promised to give me time, I thought remembering his words... "I know your not ready but I will be here when you are." I sat on my bed hugging my knees, I wasn't quite ready to see the guys after the incident. I pulled my sketch pad out from the drawer and let my mind wonder as I filled the page with doodles and random things. 

I went into the living room after I put my sketches away. "Where are the guys?" I asked looking around the messy living room, I would need to clean up.

"They went home." Zacky said grinning and patting the couch next to him.

"Really? Why?" 

"Britt you were in your room all afternoon." Zacky said pointing to the clock. Oh I guess time ran away with me when I was drawing... several of my sketches were of Matt...

"Oh, they could have stayed a while." I said sitting.

"Actually they thought it would embarrass you."

"Oh..." I yawned loudly covering my mouth.

"Tired?" He asked grinning.

"Yes, drawing for so long always makes me tired."

"I have no Idea what you mean." He said looking over at me seriously.

"Never mind." I said grinning and shaking my head. 

...

I felt the warm breeze as it blew my red silky skirt around me. The darkness around us made me feel special.. his only one.. Just the two of us.. "Kiss me." Matt said wrapping his arms around me. I touched his face pulling him closer, our lips were just an inch apart...

"Brittany! Wake up sleepy!" Zacky yelled shaking me.

"What happened?" I asked. It had only a dream I thought rubbing my eyes... damn..

"You were making a weird sound and you scared me." Zacky said looking curiously at me.

"Oh." I couldn't help but blush...

"What were you dreaming about?" He asked sitting back down.

"I don't know." I lied looking away from him.