Welcome Home Niret

San Francisco, June 30, 2015

The door began to crack open, revealing the beautiful city above. The soldiers stood up and began to head out, back to the old lives they've missed. Among them was 29 year old Jake Niret, anxiously waiting to get off the plane.

"You think they're waiting for you?" Said one of the other soldiers. Jake nodded.

"I think so."
******************
"SUPRISE!" Was yelled as Jake walked in. In front of him was his Wife Samantha, her sister Jenna, and his son; little Jackson who came running up to him at great speeds, Jake threw him up in the air. They both laughed as he put him down. Samantha kissed him and wrapped her arms around him, he kissed Jenna hello as well. All he knew was he was glad to be home.

********************

It was late now, Jenna had gone home and Jake was putting Jackson  to bed.

"Those teeth look nice and shiny" said Jake; as Jackson, now dressed in pajamas, got in his bed. "Thank you for my cake." He said, Jackson nodding.

Jackson and Sam had baked Jake a strawberry chocolate cake to celebrate.

"I luv you daddy." Said Jackson in his innocent voice. Jake kissed him and responded back then he shut the life off. "Dad?" Said jack before he could shut the door. "Will you still be here in the morning?"

Jake nodded. "Yea, yea I hope so." Then he shut off the light and let Jackson  go to sleep.

Downstairs, Sam was in the living room, putting something in an envelope. Jake interrupted by continuously kissing her neck. She covered the envelop and she laughed.

"I've missed you."

She then licked the envelope and gave it to him.

Two tickets to the San Francisco Giants game.

"Jenna will watch Jack and me and you will have a date night..."

They began to kiss, almost enchantingly, when the phone rang.

Sam got the phone

"Hello?" She spoke softly. "Yes? Ohh Hi! Hold On!" She covered the phone with her hands. "JAKE!" She yelled quietly.

"What do they want now? I already said no!" He shouted from the bathroom. He came out with a towel around his neck.

"I think you should take this." Sam said deliberately.

"They can't be asking for more money, I clearly said-

"Jake..." She stopped him. "It's your father."