Nature's Warning

The Final Chapter. It's been such a rollercoaster! Thank you for your patience, and your support! I will put up an epilogue, but after that, it's time to hit the thinking books. Maybe I'll go through with the sequel, maybe not. Either way, you guys are amazing!

Thank you

Enjoy; ROAR!!!!!!!!!

**************
July 7, 2015

Samantha Niret is at home with her family, watching the news. It had been an entire day, and Godzilla, the monster who destroyed and then saved their city, had not budged since his grueling battle. The news was covering all day.

Jake is asleep on her knee, but she didn't blame him. He had had an exhausting night and she was lucky enough he was home. His father didn't ask him to come in to work today. She kissed her two boys, both asleep at her side, and told herself she was grateful it was all over, and life could return to normal.

John, in the other hand, was buys at the base, not quite used to fact he was free to go. He had just said his farewells to Ishiro, and now he was packing up his things. However he wanted to stay. William Marshall appeared next to him and patted his back.

"The two of us never seemed to see eye to eye John." Says Marshall and John laughs in response.

"But we found a way." Responds John.

"As much as I'm grateful for him? We have him surrounded. We need to lure him away from us, we can't take the chance." Says Marshall. John nods.

John grabs his bag and begins to walk away, ready to finally return home.

"How did you know?" Asks Marhsall, turning John around. "How did you know he was the answer all along?"

John looked down at the ground and the looked back at him.

"Nature has to  keep itself in balance. Mankind made an error as a race, to think we could mess with that balance."

Meanwhile, on the screen, Godzilla was riding back up from his rest, the army was firing at him like promised, but he turned to walk back to the sea. Now John was following the screen as he talked.

"He was nature's warning, natures way of punishing us for our crimes. But he also is Nature's way of balance. Once the balance is restored, he goes back home, And I believe, as long man kind doesn't make the same mistakes again, he shall stay home."

Godzilla roared one last time before submerging.

Jake was now half awake and was loosely following the screen as well.

"He isn't a monster. He is a symbol. A symbol of power. He is mankind's ultimate savior, and also mankind's teacher."

John paused for a second as Godzilla vanished into.

"What do we call him?" asked Marshall. John thought about it for a second and the chuckled.

"Nature's order. The King of the monsters."

John paused once more.

"A God."