It Will End In Atomic Fire

This is it!!!!! I Know it has been a while! I took a break, but now we're here. The end of the battle and only 2 chapters after this one. Have fun and thanks for the support (and patience) ROAR!!!!

San Francisco, July 6,

John Niret was sitting in a room, isolated to the tyranny  in the other room. He did feel it was partial his fault. Not telling Marshall did piss him off, and had put him in this position, he he never thought Marshall wouldn't care. That what hurt his heart the most. He couldn't stop thinking of bJake and what he was doing. It shook him.
••••••••

Down in the city Jake and his team had merely 33 mins to get those civilians out of there, and themselves.

The footstep of  Godzilla was like thunder in the storm, and Jake was right in the eye of it. He glanced at the building, now looking more and more like a sky scraper as it appeared closer.

Out of the shadows, Rodan arose and began striking Godzilla again. Jake ran even faster and gravel and sit went towards his unprotected face. He made it inside a clear open way where Swanson grabbed his arm.

"You ready to do this Soldier?" He asked. Jake nodded and the two exchange the soldier hug that only the squad knew and they ran off.
**********
Godzilla fired his breath, but could never get a clear shot of Rodan. However one scraped her wing and she swung towards the ground, but before she could crash, she flew back up and used her legs to grab ahold of Godzilla's head and dragged him to the ground. Godzilla shortly got back up and charged his scales again. But Rodan slapped his face and fired her beam back and Godzilla was unable to get him. Godzilla and Rodan wrestled. The sounds of their roars screeched in the distance.

••••••••••••••
John Niret was in a cell, angry and afraid.  Not knowing what was happening to his son scared him. All of a sudden, Marshall opens the door and walks in.

"you son of a bitch!!!" Yelled John, fuming with hate and anger. The. Suddenly Marshall began to cry. He sat down next to his cell and John didn't know what to think.

"I'm scared." Said Marshall. "I'm scared I can't do it. I'm afraid to do what's right, for what if it goes wrong. You know and I know you are right."

John was stunned. He took a moment to pause and then thought of something to say. "There's still time." Marshall looked at him and laughed.

"We've got 23 mins to set things right, and your in a cell." They shared a moment and Marshall dusted it up and both him and John headed to the control room.

•••••••••

Godzilla was now in a hunt. Rodan had vanished. Godzilla was a hunter and Rodan was the prey. Or was it the other way around? His breath fumed, and his snout sniffed out the blood of his enemy.  He roared again, but still, no echoing screech was heard.

Jake Niret, on the other hand, had never felt more brave in his life. The men had finally made it to the building, and in side were 4 families, two Japanese , one African American, and one white. There they were all piled up as if in prison. Swanson kicked the door down and the men braved in.

Godzilla was just around the building the men were in, and he sensed it. And like any nasty enemy, Rodan was nesting on top of that building. Godzilla roared.

"Oh SHIT!!!" Yelled Jake as he quickened his pace. He was looking down at the family when the room lit up blew. Godzilla was going I fire his beam, and his men were going to crushed.

"EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" Everyone easily proceeded with they order, as they lured the family out of the building as quickly as possible. A little girl had lost her shoe, and one of the soldiers had picked her up. Godzilla fired the beam, and in one final act of courage the soldier threw the girl to Niret l, saving her but not himself from crushed rubble. Niret told the team there was nothing they could have done, and they all ran out before anymore lives were lost.

Godzilla, now back in battle with Rodan, had almost sensed where the men and families were going, for he lured Rodan away from them as best he could.

"Niret come in...Niret..." Called Marshall.

"Ya we here you."

"You've got 12 minutes, get the families on the ferry and out of the way, and get the bomb into the ocean before it explodes using the chopper. The launch cannot be canceled, but we can prevent it." Explained Marshall.

"Did my Dad have something to do with this?" Yelled Jake

"Son stop asking questions and do it." Said John now, and Jake laughed. "

"Glad to hear your voice dad! We're on it!"

Niret explained the new plan to his group and he and Swanson agreed that they may be the only two capable of flying the chopper.

Godzilla meanwhile, was trying his best to grab ahold of Rodan, who was pecking at Godzilla, and he could not get ahold of her. He blasted her with his fire and she shrieked. She flew up towards the sky, then swooped down. Godzilla lost sight of her, she grabbed his head with her talons and slashed him into a building, but before he crashed he managed to swipe his tail hitting her as well. Godzilla let out a moan of pain as The two both crashed. And for once, no monster was moving.

"This ain't looking good." Said Niret.

***********

Within a few minutes, the men had arrived at the boat, and loaded the families on. All the men but two escorted them away, as Jake and Alex stayed behind.

They got in a chopper and flew to the opposite side of the city, and with 3 mins left in the clock, they dumped the bomb into the ocean, far, far, far away from the city, not endangering anyone.

Unfortunately for them, ther wasn't enough fuel to fly them back to the base.

"We'll stand by for a rescue chopper." Said Niret.

The two had been sitting and chatting for a bit, when they had finally noticed a shadow had been watching them. There sitting in front of them, was Rodan at the top of a skyscraper.

"Do...not...move...." said Jake. Rodan gave a large screech and flexed her wings, the air made whooshing sound as she lifted herself off the building and flew straight towards them. Jake and Alex lifted their guns up, as if thinking that could save them. Rodan flew closer to them, and Jake turned away. He heard a screech. A tail hit Rodan and she smashed right into a building, it crumbling down on her, she made a final escape but a hand grabbed her neck. There, was Godzilla, making his final stand. Having the upper hand, He smashed her into the ground and into another building, and fire his beam at her wing briefly, all before putting her around his arm and snapping her neck. Rodan fell to the ground. Godzilla snarled and then let out a roar of victory. The men cheered to themselves as Godzilla turned around and began to walk away.

Jake had sensed a sort of familiarity between him and Godzilla. Godzilla had seemed to be their at the right time. Distracted by this thought, he hadn't noticed a chopper had arrived to pick them up.

"Niret, we going home or what?!" Yelled Alex, as the two got on board. Alex and Jake shared a laugh, and in the distance, Jake could see Godzilla give out one last roar, before collapsing into debris, his night being as long and exhausting as theres.