Golden Gate Awakenking

Picture: For those not familiar with Godzilla, here's Rodan, and she's the Bird Monster from Nevada.

Ps. I took inspiration from Godzilla (14) for this chapter. You might notice it if you've seen it. Enjoy!!

Nevada Border, July 5, 2015

John, Jake, Marshall, Daikei, Lt. Swansob, and Aaron headed to San Francisco.

"Our main priority is to keep The Bird. Out of large civilian areas."
Said Marshall, looking at John.

"What's it course?" Asked Daikei.

Lt. Swanson stood up.

"Fighter jets have been mobilized, we're keeping it from reaching San Francisco. While its distracted, we evacuate San Francisco and we head back to the base and continue operations there."

Marshall looked at Jake and give a bid, as if he knew that Jake was thinking about calling Samantha.

*********

San Francisco

Samantha Niret was giving Jackson dinner when the phone started to ring. Tears were in her eye as she picked up.

"H..hello?" She murmured.

"Samantha?!!!" Said Jake in the other line. Hearing his voice bought her to crying.

"Jake...I haven't heard anything from you. Are you okay?"

Jake sighed.

"Yes I'm fine. B..but I need you to get Jake and Yourself out of the city and to somewhere safe. Is there somewhere you can go?"

Samantha bit her lip.

"Tee yea... I can go to Jenna's she doesn't live to far out of the city."

"Okay! Just get Jackson, a couple of things you need and leave now. We're coming up with a plan to deal with this."

Sam started to cry.

"Okay....be safe out there. I love you."

"I love you too." Said Jake, and they hung up the phone.

*******

SFNB

The group finally landed in San Francisco. The got settled and Marshall came in, looking panicked.

"We're the planes successful?" Asked Marshall.

Lt. Swanson shook his head.

"It only delayed it from reaching here. Should be here within the hour." Said Swanson.

"And that means......the other one. After all. it's been trying to find the Bird, now it's here." Says Marshall.

A signal started to beep and Swanson looked. The bird has been sighted in the skies about San Franciso, And movement has been tracked near Golden Gate. HE's here."

"Oh god." Said Jake.

Marshall gasped as well. He knew.

"The bridge isn't fully evacuated."

*******

Golden Gate Bridge

Samantha Niret was stuck in a heel of traffic.

She honked her horn.

"CMON!" She yelled. Everyone else is moving why can't you!"

There was man holding a green stick, directing traffic.