Shopping

Niall's P.O.V

Sam likes my car... A girl that's in to cars, nice. She probably likes the car more than she likes me. Or any of the boys. On the car journey there Harry basically quizzed Sam on everything. She can drive, single, got AS qualifications, moved to 5 different schools, loves pets and plays the guitar and the piano. I offered to do a duet with her but she just laughed... Not sure what she meant by that. Anyway we got alot of information. We obviously had to answer questions too. Harry was playing a right flirt. She discovered we are both single, in a band, GCSE qualifications, I'm from Ireland and Harry is from England and that we both also love pets. I think we should get a dog for the next one direction jones household... We finally reach the shop and Harry stops being a bloody question master. Sam gets one trolley but looks weirdly at me when I get a second one...

'What? 5 hungry lads what do you expect?'

'Knowing Niall its going to be full of just chicken...' She just ignored the 2 jokers and got on with shoppng. Harry insisted on buy 5 bags of bananas and the 5 bags of carrots for Louis, so why wasn't I allowed my 5 chickens? Seems fair to me...

Sam's P.O.V

Shopping with these 1D boys is a nightmare. They want to buy everything in 5's. Niall wants 5 chickens?! Why does he want 5 chickens!? We only eat about 1 maybe 2 a week and they will go off if we keep them too long... Anyway I just get them what they want. Walking around the freezing isle almost made my hands turn blue with all the waiting. They were arguing on what flavours, what make, how many, it was crazy. Harry saw I was cold and gave me a cheeky hug from behind. Not going to lie it was cute but I didn't want him or anyone else thinking too much of it. Niall was looking at the meat isle debating what to get to go with his now 7 chickens. I am seriously going to buy this boy some real chickens to put in the garden... We come to the end of the shopping having spend about £500 on a weeks worth of shopping for 7 people. Niall reckons we will have chicken everyday. Is he cooking? We load up the car and head home. Half of me expects hundreds of questions again but it wasn't too bad. Just had a normal conversation.

Harry's P.O.V

Shopping was weird... Sam was smiling and laughing with us. All of us having a joke but I hugged her and she almost kind of pushed me away? Someone pushed me off of her?! Is that normal? She's a lesbien. Got to be. I mean look at me... Harry Styles right here. Hugging you in public and you push him away? Jeez this girl. But it makes me want to find out more, try again. Nothing will stop the stylator.

'HOME!' I love doing that. Shouting as loud as possible to everyone as if HARRY STYLES HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING. It took us absolutely hours to put all the shopping away. Bill had so many questions, anyone would think he was the quiz master on who wants to be a millionaire... it's quite nice knowing there is going to be a girl around. Maybe she can cook for us and clean and stuff. Well we do have Liam for that too... But hey another female won't do any harm.

SAM'S P.O.V

Right next job. Car wash. Hmm I'm thinking it's time to show these boys how this chick does things around here.

'Okay I'm just going upstairs to get changed to wash the car, okay? Dad?' Hes half in a day dream over why we have 7 chickens.

'Umm yea okay whatever sweetheart.' Right okay vest top on already and I think some summer shorts... Hmm why not just wack a bikini on? There is a knock on the door.

'Yea come in.' Zayn comes in...

'Hey umm I thought I would help you clean the car? Niall, Liam and Harry have gone off to write songs so me and Louis are free to help?'

'Yea that would be great thanks'

'Alright meet you out the front.' Great, 2 pairs of extra hands. I head outside to find dad has already made up some soapy water and left the hose and sponges out. He's so helpful... If only he did the actual job too.

Zayn's P.O.V

Sam is awesome. She isn't afraid to let go. Cleaning the car was the most fun I had in a while. We had a major water fight and we got soaked right though which was hilarious. Louis face planted into the concrete which was the highlight of my day. When Sam ran next to me I couldn't resist but to grab her and swing her round. Her waist in my hand. I held her tight so her back was against my stomach. Louis then ran round with the hose and sprayed us both but I didn't let her go. We all stood there and laughed. When we had finished the car looked sparkly clean. We went inside to find the other 3 looking at us. Harry looked fuming but then again he does always have a moody side to him behind closed doors.

'Enjoy that by any chance?' Liam looked us up and down and a huge grin on his face.

'Wasn't bad' Louis replied.

'Rather you than me mate' Liam tiptoed round us and headed for the kitchen. Niall and Harry still just looked at us.

'What is it?' Louis broke the awkward silence.

'Nothing' Harry grunted.

'Oi Harry, come here' Sam and her cheeky ways. She chased Harry up stairs and grabbed him at the top making him soaking wet too but I don't think he cared.