That evening

Sam's P.O.V

After dad had cleared all the mess and I finally got everyone out of the pool I left them have a boy evening. Writing songs and messing around. I took my guitar and sat under the stars. On my own, I had time to think about everything. Tomorrow, 10 years since mum left. Maybe spending the day with Niall will be good, a sign. Dad will do the usual and go out with mates to the pub and just chill out. Keep his mind clear.

'Sam?'

'Okay here, dad'

'There you are sweetheart'

He took a seat next to me. He wrapped his arm round me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

'We both know what tomorrow is...'

'Dad, it's alright, I'm going to spend the day with Niall, already sorted...'

'Oh alright then, I'm just going to be with dan and Greg, call me if you need me, I'm going early in the morning'

'Yea, I know dad, it's cool'

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. With his lips on my forehead he whispered

'You are my life Sam, I love you and nothing will ever change that my beautiful girl'

With that he got up and walked away. I do feel sorry for him. I'm not going to be at home forever...

Louis' P.O.V

I could hear a guitar from outside and just wanted some fresh air myself. I guessed it was same just because she was the only one not in the house.

'Beautiful night isn't it?'

'Umm yea definitely. How was song writing?'

'Good thank you'

It felt a bit awkward with Sam, she looked like she had been crying...

'If you don't mind me asking...

'What's wrong?'

'Umm yea I'm fine'

'You don't seem it'

I sat next to her so she didn't have to shout.

'You can tell me Sam, I won't tell anyone... If you want'

She burst into tears when I said this and we ended up hugging to try and comfort her.

'10 years tomorrow. 10 years without a mother...'

'Hey, and look you've turned out alright!'

'I can't trust anyone with my feelings, how is that alright? I've had no proper relationships all my life, I move here and 3 boys treat me like gold... What the hell do I do?!'

'Wow, well babe, I could of told you, you were bound to get some attention... I'm assuming its Niall, Zayn and Harry?'

From her nod I continue my advice.

'Well Zayn, he is a cute guy, likes any female attention he gets... I will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear okay?'

'Alright, that's okay just tell me straight'

'Right okay, Zayn feels very lonely in my opinion, Harry gets loads of fan attention... He fancies the pants off you don't get me wrong, but I don't know how he would feel about it more than a fling. He has many of these flings and people get hurt, it would be dodgy going for him simply because if it didn't work out, your dad would find it awkward as would the other boys. We care about you Sam, we all do... Your the sister of 1D at least. Harry will find someone. Trust me... Niall however, he's changed, he hasn't had much girl attention and now he's met you, he smiles and jokes around a lot more and if your in the room, he can't take his eyes off of you...'

I can see her face lit up. She clearly has something for our little Irish boy.

'Do what you heart says. I did and I could be happier... And I'm always here to talk to.'

'Thank you Louis'

She flashed her beautiful smile, pecked my cheek and left. Talking to her about love and relationships made me think about my own. I love Eleanor, alot. Maybe she's the one... The one forever.