Saying goodbye

Niall's P.O.V

In the morning, I spent 5 minutes just looking at this beautiful girl who was mine. She was obviously asleep. Would of been a bit odd if I was just staring at someone whose awake. Well I suppose it's a but weird staring at some one sleeping... It hurts so much to think I have to leave her today. I don't know when my first break is going to be about I still need to see my family too... Well I suppose this girl is my family now aswell. She slowly moves and her eyes gently open.

'Morning beautiful' She flashes her flawless smile and I can only reflect a smile back. But mine has more flaws... We got up and we  got the last few bits I needed to take with me. My room looked bare when I left. Sam cooked us all a good full english breakfast. Even if it was a little burnt it was still lovely. Everyone was quiet this morning. I think everyone was nervous and didn't really know what it expect next. We were taking the next step in our career. Danielle and Eleanor came over to say goodbye and good luck too.

I let Sam and Bill have a bit of time together befire I stole her away. Liam and Louis were talking to their girls and me Zayn and Harry were kicking a ball about. I was holding back the tears but I knew that I was going to miss Sam like hell. None of us were really putting in any effort. We couldn't be bothered. Zayn was the only one who was really excited.

'You alright mate?' Harry seemed a bit down

'Yea I'm fine thanks mate, just nervous thats all'

'Yea me too...'

'That's it? Just nerves?'

'Well yea and I'm going to miss Sam...'

'Oh right, yea me too'

'Yea but me and Sam are like together'

'I know mate, don't need reminding... Ohh your going to miss the whole hanky panky, I get why your so upset now'

'No! It's not like that, I love her Harry.'

'Well who wouldn't? Shes beautiful?'

'Exactly. And she's mine.'

'Alright mate. I get it'

'Niall?!' Luckily Sam called me away before things got really heated between me and Harry

'What was that all about?'

'Nothing don't worry'

'I love you Niall'

'I love you Samantha Jones.'

'You never call me that...'

'Well I might start to... Is that okay?'

'Yea? Good luck with everything okay? And I'll still be here loving you when you get back.'

'Promise?'

'I promise Niall James Horan'

'Good'

'Right boys group photo!'

We all got into the cars and waved goodbye. I didn't take my eyes off Sam until she was out of sight. As soon as I turned round I noticed I wasn't the only one in tears from being seperated from the girl I love.