coming home

Niall's P.O.V

We were on our way to see Sam. I jumped out of bed and got ready as quickly as possible. I was so happy. I was so excited. I had missed her so much. Saturday finally. The smile on my face showed it all.

'Oi Niall! Bill's ready'

I ran down to the car. Jumped in.

'Let's go Bill!'

He finally got in the car and we started heading home. I couldn't sit still, I just wanted Sam back in my arms.

I heard Bill indicate for the driveway and I was almost in tears. But they quickly changed from joy to shock. The car came to sudden halt and we all piled out.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

The door had been knocked down.

'Sam?!'

I sprinted into the house. I could feel my anger building up in my body, If anyone dare lay a finger on her.

'Niall wait!'

Zayn shouted after me but the feelings I had were unexplainable. I had to find Sam. I got up the stairs and searched every room. The mess was everywhere. But I had to find her. I kept shouting for her but she wasn't here. I got back downstairs.

'She's not here'

'Don't worry Bill we'll find her'

How Liam stayed so calm I have no idea. Our house was in shreds and Sam was missing. I couldn't believe it. I had left for a few days and my girl was missing.

'We'll call the police and find her'

Just as Harry had spoken a figure appeared in the doorway.

'Dad?'

'Sam'

I ran at her and picked her up. To hold her in my arms was everything. Tears just streamed from my eyes. I could hear Sam crying on my shoulder. Bill had sandwiched me in the middle and quickly all the boys were huddling around.

'I'm so sorry Sam, I shouldn't have left you.'

'Dad it's okay, I'm back now, just please don't ever leave me again!'

'Never'

I looked Sam up and down. She looked a mess. I felt a massive lump in my throat.

'Baby, what happened!?'

'Mum's back'

'What?!'

Almost everyone replied in unison. We were all equally surprised.

'What has she done Sam?!'

'She umm, I saw her and she wanted me to sign some deal and I said no, next there were men here hunting me and then I went to some building and stayed there until I signed but then I kept saying no because the deal meant leaving you and it all got aggressive and there were men there and I eventually got out but had no idea where to go and oh dad!'

She ran to Bill and just stood in his arms. I was so shocked. I couldn't say anything.

'What did they do to you?!'

Harry went to call the police.

'Nothing, I'm fine'

'Sam come on look at the state of you!'

I tried to express my worry for her but I was so glad she was back, safe. I didn't know if I should smile because she's here or go hunt these men and kill them. I had never felt this protective over a girl before. She is my world and to see her like this broke my heart. I want those men dead.

'She hit me a few times'

'Why are your clothes ripped then? A few slaps doesn't rip clothes'

Something suddenly clicked. The men.

'Sam, the men?'

'What about them?'

Bill looked confused at my question. I guess part of it was denial.

'Did they touch you Sam?'

She looked to the floor. I could see right through her. My baby, someone touched my baby.

'Sam, did they hurt you, did they touch you?'

All the boys stood there looking, waiting for an answer. She ran at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She broke down into tears.

'Yes, I'm sorry'

'Your sorry? What are you talking about?'

She looked at me and I knew. I just held her and let her cry on my shoulder. Hearing her cry and knowing what they had done to her made me cry. Bill still didn't understand. He came over to us as we had now made our way into the corner.

'Sam? Did they touch you?'

She tried to wipe the tears away but they kept flowing.

'Yes'

'Did they... you know'

'yes'

'Oh fucking hell! I'll kill her'

He ran off and the police arrived within the next 10 minutes. Sam had to explain the whole thing to the policeman. I still felt sick that another man had forced his way onto Sam that way. And she didn't want it. I kept asking the police what will happen to them but they had to find them first. I wanted those men dead. Each and every single one of them even if I have to do it.