What to do

Sam's P.O.V

Zayn, Harry and Niall... What do I do? They are the sweetest guys I have ever met! I need to talk to Niall. Just before I got out of the pool someone *cough * Harry styles *cough* swam underneath me and pulled down my bikini bottoms! Cheeky bugger!

'Harry!'

The boys all burst into laughter... They thought it was so funny. Typical lads.

'Im going to get a drink, anyone else want something?'

Obviously they all wanted something... Wait until someone else offers,

'Niall... Mind helping?'

'Umm yea sure'

He gets out to help me bless him. Okay cool it Sam, you've got this. Just 1 guy, say how you feel, be honest. We made our way into to kitchen.

'Umm, Sam? You alright?'

'What? Yea I'm good... Sorry, you alright?'

'Yea I'm fine, you seem quiet?'

Without me even realising I was in his hold, tight against his bare chest. I ran my fingers down his chest.

'Im sorry, I just don't know'

His face dropped and he pushed my head up so our eyes met.

'Don't know about this?'

He leans forward and kisses me lightly. It was the same magical feeling as before.

'I'm sure about that... I just, what would my dad say? And the other boys? I mean what if it doesn't work?'

'That's okay, we have time, we can just relax and take things slow... Don't worry about me, Sam your all I want right now, just give it time... Please?'

'Okay'

Don't get me wrong, I love this feeling but the other boys and its not fair on any if the boys. I need to decide.

'Can me and you go out tomorrow? Just so I can like work this out?'

Niall smiled and chuckled a bit.

'Of course we can' he moved a bit of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

'I'd love that Samantha Jones.'

No one has ever called me that since my mum left...