Bless him

Sam's P.O.V

'Boys get you arses down stairs!' Dad is so bossy! Me and Niall were already in the kitchen, aimlessly flirting... I think the others may have got the jist we're kinda together. But the press don't know anything yet... The others came rushing down for the monthly meeting in the kitchen.

'Right, your all working very hard I know. I want you boys to know that we notice your work and the tour is nearly here. Tomorrow you will be touring the UK. You all know that the rehearsals are now everyday? Good. I spoke to the management staff and unfortunately Sam will not be able to join us on the tour.'

I already knew this but the boys seemed shocked... Especially Niall.

'Why not?' Zayn questioned

'She isn't part of the band... Sorry boys, you'll have to deal with parting from her just for a while. You can come back and visit her!'

'What if she had a song with us?'

'What you talking about Harry?' Louis was well and truly confused bless him

'I wrote a song with Sam last week and it was good. What if we sang that together, couldn't she come then?'

'Sorry mate, no, it's a X factor tour. Sam wasn't on the X factor...'

They all seemed so down heartened but hey.

'Why didn't you tell us earlier?'

'Niall, I'm sorry, I knew you wouldn't want to leave her here so I left it as long as possible so you didn't try and take it into your own hands. I tried to persuade them, I really did.'

'Seriously boys, what's all the fuss? I can look after myself... You boys are pop stars now! Living the dream. You will be back to visit, I hope anyway.'

'Course we will be!' Liam ran at me and picked me and swung me round to lighten the mood. Everyone then left to go and pack. I went to Niall's room. He kept his back to me as he stuffed clothes into his bag.

'Niall?' He ignored me...

'Please don't be like this baby.' I closed the door and walked up behind him, placed my hands on his shoulders. I had to go on tippy toes and kissed the back of his neck. He still didn't speak. I slid my hands down his chest.

'I'll still be here when you get back.' He finally reacted and turned round. He pulled me closer and held my waist.

'I know gorgeous.' He kissed my lips and we spent the whole day full of passion. Laying in bed knowing it was our last night before I experienced living on my own I had a few personal questions I wanted to ask.

'Niall? Can I ask you something?'

'Go for it'

'When did you lose it?' He seemed shocked at my question but all the same still answered.

'I was young. No need for details but I was stupid. I was at a mates party and get wasted. I was the worst decision ever. I saw a girl who was getting with everyone and I was the only one in my group still a virgin so I went up to her to see how easy she was. Turns out she was so easy... I did it then left her. Pretty dickish thing to do I know but I just wanted to fit in. I would change it if I could. At the time I thought it was great and at parties I did just get with the easy girls... But Sam, don't feel like I'm using you at all.'

He sat up and turned so he was holding himself over me.

'You were the first girl that I looked at and thought, damn I wish I had lost it with her. Wish I hadn't be so stupid and fooled around with the others. You were, are different. Just to be with you is amazing and knowing I can't be with you for weeks hurts so much.'

'Niall? Are you crying?'

'I don't want to leave you Sam, I couldn't bear it if something happened. And I feel happiest when I'm with you.'

'Aww baby, but you have the band you need to work for. Your dream, its finally becoming reality!'

'But you're my new dream.'

'If we can pull through this, then we can pull through anything can't we!'

It was assured by my comment and we finally got a good 3 hour sleep...