She won't let it go...

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up still trapped in my worst nightmare. I still refused to sign the deal but being here wasn't helping... Part of me thought just sign it then you can at least see you dad every now and then, at the moment you can't even step out of the house. The thing that broke my heart the most was that I knew I couldn't be with Niall if I was signed with her. I would be competition and never see him. It would never work and I couldn't bear the thought. That was what was making me refuse. If there was a way of getting out of this house and escaping I would do it.

'Oh Samantha! Morning'

The witch entered my room

'What do you want?'

'You know what I want...'

'You're not getting it! Please just let me go!'

'How long will it be before you crack?! You know your dad isn't angel himself!'

'What are you going on about?'

'Before me and your dad were married we had a rough patch, every couple does'

'So? You kidnapped me and wanted revenge? Very classy'

'I want to fix this Sam, make it right and I'm not lying when I say we could be at the top and I'm being a good parent by forcing you to sign it.'

'You don't know what a good parent is'

With that she drew back her hand and slapped me right across the cheek leaving a bright red hand mark. I looked back up and before I knew it I had another slap across my other cheek.

'How dare you! You need to know who you parent is!'

I couldn't respond to her. I was too much in shock.

'ANSWER ME!'

Still in shock I couldn't do anything

'Right, okay, time for you to learn some manners.'

She grabbed my hair and dragged me downstairs. She pushed me infront of her. I was in the middle of a circle of men. I looked up with fear. I was shaking and didn't know what was going to happen. I stood up and straightened myself out. They all stared at me without moving. I tried to push myself out but I couldn't get through.

'Please just let me out...'

I couldn't see my mum anymore.

'Hello? Listen to me... Let me out!'

One man took a closer step to me.

'You're a very pretty girl you know that...'

'Get your hand off me!'

'Oh calm down love'

He pulled me closer to him and ran his hands down my back

'No get off, MUM! Please let go!'

I started to kick and scream but no one came to my rescue. The men started to swamp in, closer to me. They all started touching me and pulling on my clothes.

'No please get off!'

I tried to fight back, I got a few punches and knees in but it made them more angry and more aggressive with me. They kept touching me and then... It was horrible. I had to get out.

Eventually I broke free and some how with a bit of luck I got to the front door. I could here them following me. I pushed down the handle and ran, ran for my life. I kept running until I was miles away from the house. I didn't look back. Just kept running. It got dark and before I knew it I was alone in a field. No phone and no clue where I was... I looked down at myself, no shoes, my skirt had been ripped but still wearable. My underwear was ripped off me back at the house. My shirt was in shreds. I was freezing. I was still getting my head round dad and Niall leaving me home alone. Never would have imagined anything like this... I sat in the middle of a field on my own crying my eyes out. I just wanted to go home, rewind to before they left. I couldn't figure out which way to go.