Pool party!

Liam's P.O.V

Oh God, Bill is going to kill us! The place is a tip! I got the boys on cleaning duty but they insist on just pratting around. Sam and Bill will be home soon and then what?! Crap the car just pulled up! Okay calm. It wasn't you, it will be fine.

'Hurry up!'

'Liam cool it!' How is Louis so laid back?! He's the oldest! The door is opening, they are laughing. Bill's face dropped as he saw the mess we had made.

'Alright boys?'

'IT WAS NIALL AND LOUIS!' I shouted pointing fingers at Louis and Niall... Well I wasn't lying.

'Could of guessed' As she said it, Sam looked directly at Niall. Hang on a minute... Look at the way Sam and Niall are looking at each other. Is something going on? Oh no, he can't I mean thats not right, she's the managers daughter.

'LIAM!'

'What yea sorry, just thinking'

'Yea we could tell, don't worry mate, you lot go with Sam to get cleaned up and I will clear the mess....' Im too shocked at Niall to reply. I just follow them outside.

Niall's P.O.V

We followed Sam outside when she suddenly started stripping! Oh that girl is so fine! She stripped right to her underwear and bombed into the pool. Only she would know a bomb is so much sexier than a dive. Looked at the other boys they are equally shocked... Zayn and Harry were trying to catch flies!

'Coming in boys?' Erm hell yea! I was the first to strip and jump in followed by Harry, Liam and then Louis. Zayn stood at the side for a while.

'Come on Zayn!' Sam insisted he got in... Why girl?! You have me! She actually ended up getting out to talk to him... Why couldn't he just get in to bloody water instead of stealing my girl!

Zayn's P.O.V

Oh no. Not the pool. It was the worst idea ever, what is wrong with a shower or a bath?! Sam took me back to the kitchen and asked why I wouldn't go in... Okay

'I CAN'T SWIM!' She looks generally shocked but then laughs

'Hey that's alright Zayn... Doesn't matter, just stay in the shallow end and we're all in there with you...' She has a point... I just don't like the idea of drowning. She walks closer to me.

'You weren't afraid of water when we were washing the car... Here let me help.' She lifted my top up and my arms automatically followed. Standing there I couldn't help but hold her. We hugged for a while and I angled my head just so my lips where touching her neck. I pulled her closer adn tighter to me. I love the feeling of her bare skin against mine. I rub my hands down her back lower and lower. She starts tickling my back just how I like it. I thought things were going perfect and something was about to happen but she whispered in my ear 'We need to go back to the others' and kissed my cheek... I let her go and took her hand which she held out. She led me back to the water and I eventually got in... I wasn't as bad as I thought.

A/N Please let me know who you would like see get together properly... Any comments or votes are helpful!