Protective Niall

Harry's P.O.V

Seeing Sam in that state killed me. Bill sorted out with management to let her come with us thank God. We all moved out of the x factor house with the other contestants and went to the nearest hotel. We were doing the London concerts and then moving to Manchester. Sam was allowed to come with us. The house was still in a state when we left but between us I'm sure we'll find the money to fix it... I still can't get over other men hurting Sam like that. But I know I can't do anything. Sam is Niall's. I can't change that. But hey we're still friends... Yea. I'm going to see her now.

I went to the door and walked out. I don't  know why I'm so nervous as I knock on Sam's door. Half expecting Niall to answer. But instead a beautiful girl answered. No I'm not talking about Sam. A different girl. With long blonde hair and deep brown eyes. I always liked brown eyes. Sam's were deep and mesmerising but this girl. Hers were more magical, shining back into mine.

'Oh hey Harry!'

Sam interrupted the magical moment.

'Oh hey Sam, How you feeling?'

I still hadn't taken my eyes off this goddess in front of me.

'Better thanks, oh right this is Laura, my therapist, she's been amazing, helping me forget everything.'

'Oh right hi Laura, I'm Harry'

'Hey, yea I know who you are'

She gave a little giggle as she shook my hand. A smile beamed across her face.

'Right well I'll leave you too here... I'm off to see Niall, just go when ever you want Laura, see you next week!'

Sam disappeared down the corridor and I watched her walk away. Part of me thought to follow her but I had to be grateful to her. I can't be with her and don't get me wrong I'm happy for her and Niall. They are the cutest couple ever and they make each other very happy. Plus Sam had led me to the gorgeous Laura.

'Do you want to come in?'

'Ermm yea okay thank you'

The room was in perfect condition. Nothing like mine and Louis... But I suppose they were girls. Laura made us both a cup of tea and we just sat and talked for hours.

'Sam's doing well, considering what she went through, she's recovering well'

'Yea she is, we are all very proud of her. Not sure what we would of done if we had come home and she wasn't there and never came back...'

'Hey but Harry you can't think like that... She did come back.'

'Yea she did'

'Speaking to her dad it sounds like she's an even stronger and happier person than before'

'Yea I guess'

'You have to remember Harry, things happen for a reason. Sam now really appreciates what she has. Niall is her world, you should hear how she talks about him. Wish a boy would talk about me like that. They are perfect'

I looked up at her a brushed the hair away from her eyes.

'You don't have a boy then?'

'No... why?'

'That's ridiculous... Your so perfect and lovely.'

'Harry, I'm Sam's therapist I don't think you should be flirting with me'

'But you're like 19?!'

'21 actually and yes, I know, Sam is my first case'

'Everything happens for a reason...'

'Pretty sure that was my line...'

What's yours is mine, what's mine is yours...'

I gave her a cheeky wink. I couldn't believe that I was so upset about Sam and her being with Niall. Sam was amazing, she had brought me to Laura. This meant so much more. Me and Sam will always be friends but Laura, I knew I could never just be mates with her. My feelings for her were too strong and I only just met the chick!

'Laura... Do you believe in love at first sight?'

She looked at me in shock. But after a few seconds she returned to her calm and collected self.

'Close your eyes Harry'

I was confused but just did what she said. I could hear her getting her stuff together. I thought she was just going to leave. I debated on opening my eyes and stopping her but just before I did I felt her soft lips pressed against mine.

'Does that answer your question?'

'Yes'

I stood up and held her in my arms and kissed her more. All my feelings for Sam turned into feelings for Laura. Maybe if I had told Sam earlier things would have worked out but I was blessed to have a chance with a girl even more perfect than Sam. I wasn't about to let it pass. Laura eventually had to leave but she promised to come back tomorrow. I couldn't believe my luck.