Help me

My heart beat was in my ears. I could hear myself breathing heavily. Come on dad. Please. Niall help. I kept my eyes tightly closed wishing for someone to come home.

'Samantha?'

Light slowly invaded the wardrobe.

'There you are...'

I screamed as loud as i could. I pushed past the men into Niall's room. I looked around quickly for a new hiding place.

'Oh Samantha!'

Shit no, come on, please! I could see their reflection in the mirror. One stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame. Like Harry used to. The other stood behind him. Almost like a shadow. There was no where else for me to go.

'What do you want?'

'You'

'Why?'

'Someone wants to see you...'

'Who?'

'You'll see'

They grabbed my arms and pulled me out of the house. I was pushed into the car and driven off.

'Where are you taking me?!'

No one replied to me. I sat in silence and just kept wishing for a hero to appear. The car came to a halt. Everyone got out and I dragged into a building. I made my way up a huge stair case.

'Walk up there and take the first left'

To stop any conflict I just followed his instructions. Don't get me wrong. I was so nervous. I had no idea what was going to happen next. I just wanted someone to save me. I saw the door and stood outside it. Gathering my thoughts. I knocked on the door. A womans voice replied. A familiar voice replied. I swang the door open.

'Mother?!'

'Hello, darling...'

'What is this?! Why are you doing this?!'

'Business is business, you have to do what you have to do'

'I'm your daughter! How could you do this! Take me away from my home!'

'You made it quite clear that we were no longer family sweetheart. Look we can make a deal and return you home before your dad even realises...'

'How do you know when he's getting back?! He could be on his way home right now.'

'HA! Don't get your hopes up princess.'

'What happened to you? What made you this way?'

'Reality. This is what happens okay? Look I'm helping you out here. I'm looking out for you, could make you millions.'

'Looking out for yourself you mean.'

'Look, stop the games, you can go home as soon as you sign. You can go home get your stuff and then come back here and get to work.'

'I have told you I'm not leaving dad!'

'Your dad will be broke within a few years, you will both be at the bottom with nothing! You and me will be at the top!'

'Me and dad will have each other!'

'Phish Posh, you will have me! Just do it before I make your life hell'

'You've aready done that haven't you...'

'Ha babe I haven't even started'