Day out with Niall

Niall's P.O.V

Right everything has to be perfect... Got a day with Sam. I'm finally getting a chance... I know that I'm not the best looking in the group. When girls throw themselves at me, I find it hard to believe its real. Are they wanting to get to the other boys? I find it difficult to trust as it is... Jesus. Sam just walked out looking so beautiful. As always.

'Morning gorgeous!'

She laughed before replying

'Morning... So what's the plan?'

'Whatever you like'

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like an angel. Hair tied back to show off her beautiful face, a light blue dress just above the knee with pumps. Just seeing her stand there in the sun made it smile. It was a perfect scene.

'Okay, well maybe just drive and see where it takes us?'

I love this girl. We talked for hours before we reached a cute place to stop. We got out to see a beautiful woodland area. A little river ran through and we were surrounded by big trees. We walked for a while hand in hand and found the nearest town. Luckily on one recognised me so we could go and buy a picnic but part of me was worried. I didn't want to say anything to Sam incase she thought I was being cocky... We headed back to the car and set up a picnic in the sun. We finished eating and sunbathed.

'Niall?'

'Yea?'

'What was your first impression of me?'

Wow this girl is deep... Should I lie or just admit to not thinking much...

'Umm, I can't really remember'

'Yes you can, you just don't want to tell me...'

'Okay, fine, if I'm honest'

'Please'

'I didn't really think much, I was hungry and just said hi... I was just waiting to get to know you'

She didn't look to happy about my response. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm round her.

'But hey, that doesn't matter anyway? Does it?'

'It wasn't love at first sight then?'

Oh crap.

'No? Sorry... Umm was it for you?'

'No? No, I was wondering... It wasn't at first sight anyway'

Right so what's the deal? Mutual feelings then surely.... Wait? Not a first sight? It took me a while to click but once I had replayed what she had said a few times...

'Samantha Jones, I want to be the first to say it...'

Her big brown eyes are looking up to me. Okay be a man Niall.

'The little while I have known you, has been great... Umm, I have grown... Sam... Ermm... Grown...'

'Grown what? Height? Plants? A new toe?!'

'Let me finish.... I have grown to love ya. You...! I mean you, I... I love you.'

God I get so nervous. But it was alright cause she rewarded me with a huge kiss and pushed me down so I was laying on my back. I held her hips and we kissed. She ran her hands down my chest and pulled off my top. Good job it's a quiet area. Okay be a man. I rolled her over so I was in more control. I broke the kiss and just looked down. This was it. I could feel it. She was the one. Her brown eyes looking deep into mine. Her brown hair which she let down was now resting on her shoulders. Her rosy cheeks were so beautiful and her smile... Well there is no better way to describe it other than flawless. She is flawless. I haven't been with a girl like this and been sober at the same time in a while. Might be a bit out of practise. Okay so I kiss her neck. She starts running her hands through my hair. Her gentle touch makes me feel so good. I never want this passion to end. We're down to our underwear when she breaks the love.

'Niall...'

I'm so caught up in it all I couldn't stop.

'NIALL!'

I take my lips off her body... I knew that wasn't a cry of good feelings.

'What is it?'

'I need to tell you something.' She grabs her dress and starts dressing again.

'Umm yea sure, but please don't get dressed...' I tackled her down like the alpha male I am.

'It's umm, I've never... You know... Umm.'

'Umm what?'

'Never done it before.'

'Woah'

I sat up in shocked. First that she had never done it before... Like ever?! And second that she was thinking it would happen now, well I presume that's what she was thinking...

'Please don't judge me.'

'Hey, don't be silly, I'm not judging, just surprised. Your beautiful... So why not?'

'Never met the right guy...'

'Oh right fair enough.'

'But I think I might of now'

God damn those eyes

'We better be leaving then...'

We grabbed everything got in the car and raced home. When we got there only Harry and Zayn were in. We legged it upstairs before they realised we were home and rekindled our passion. No need for the private details but lets just say, it was one of the best evenings of my life. We ended at about 12pm, I missed dinner! But didn't care?! What's she doing to me?! But seeing her fall asleep on my chest was the best moment of all.