Lost without him

Sam's P.O.V

The next morning I couldn't think of what to do. My pillow was still wet from all the tears. I still couldn't believe my mother thought she could just walk back into my life like that. Plus that I would leave dad for her! I manage to drag myself out of bed to find Danielle and Eleanor in the kitchen. They had already made breakfast but I really wasn't hungry.

'Sam come on, you have to eat something!'

'Thanks, but I'm just not hungry El'

'Seriously, Sam we were talking and we thought maybe you should call your dad and Niall and just explain?'

'NO! They are busy, it's fine, I can handle it... It was just a shock that's all.'

'But maybe they could help! Could pick you up and you can go with them.'

'Dad asked management... I can't go with them. It's fine, I will sort it seriously just go'

It took a few hours to convince them to leave but they did eventually. I spent the rest of the day thinking and praying that Danielle and Eleanor wouldn't say anything to anyone. The boys had been gone 1 day and I was already a wreck. It was stupid how much I missed them. Maybe I should get a dog or something. I felt so insecure and vulnerable. i couldn't bear sitting alone anymore. I turned the whole house into darkness and settled into bed. Hours passed and I still couldn't sleep. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. I kept imagining life without Niall. Life without dad and it was breaking my heart.

I heard a car pull up outside. It was probably someone lost who was turning around. I was too upset to get out and look. Shit, no that wasn't someone turning around. The door was just burst open. I could hear people whispering but running around the house. I jumped out of bed and hid in my wardrobe. Oh fuck, I left my phone beside my bed. Someone ran past my bedroom but didn't come in. I debated on running out and grabbing my phone. I slowly opened my door but as I did my bedroom door opened at the same time. I quickly backed into the wardrobe. Someone in black came in, followed by someone else.

'She must be in here'

'Check under the bed'

I couldn't see them but heard every word. They were looking for me.

'She said that she would be here. Alone'

Who? Who said I would be here alone. I held my hand against my mouth to stop the sound of crying. My eyes had changed from drips to taps. I had never been so scared in my life. All I wanted was dad or Niall or anyone to burst in and help me. The two men stayed in my room and called someone. They were explaining that they couldn't find me when it suddenly went silent. I stopped breathing. Closed my eyes and prayed...