Opening up

Sam's P.O.V

Message from Danielle Peazer

Very nice, one step closer to being official! Dan x

Message from Eleanor Calder

Be careful, work out who you want first... E x

Wise words from Eleanor... This is so confusing. Niall is so cute and it was amazing but then Harry and Zayn, they are here too. They will always be around here. Living with me. Maybe it's best we I just didn't go there with any of them. Would make things awkward if things didn't work. I hit reply

Yea, still thinking about it, not sure if it's right, for now. We'll see what happens. Sam x

There that message I can send it to both. Thinks keep going round my head. Niall... Harry... Zayn... Wish I could see the future. They are all lovely boys. Maybe I should just go out for a day with dad. Can't sleep... What can I do? I slowly and quietly got out of bed walking over to the desk. In the top draw there was a photo album. I took it out and turned to walk to my bed but I fell making the biggest bang possible. Crap. *Knock*

'You alright?' Someone is whispering through the door.

'Yea I'm fine sorry!' Harry peeped his head round the door.

'hey Harry, umm I'm fine really just go back to bed'

'Are you pushing me away?'

'No just go back to bed, I'm fine'

Harry's P.O.V

Bless her, Sam was on the floor picking herself up. I had gone downstairs to get a snack.

'How was your girls night?'

'It was good thanks, seriously Harry just go' She was really blunt...

'What's wrong Sam?'

'Nothing I just...' There was a photo album thrown on the floor that Sam was picking up.

'Whats that?'

'Nothing...'

'Show me Sam, show me' I chased her round for a bit as we were both laughing and it was so cool. Eventually I rugby tackled her on to the bed. Laying there she snuggled in to my chest and it felt cute.

'Harry, I've never shown this to anyone, not even my dad...'

'What is it?'

'A photo album of my family before my mum left...' Man this is deep. We looked through the photos together and I could feel her tears rolling onto my chest.

'She left us because she found a new family. I was 8... It will be 10 years next month. When she left my dad had to rework his entire life... No one was home to look after me so I had to start travelling with him, hence why I have been to so many schools and don't have any childhood friends.'

'Sounds tough.' I run my fingers through her hair just to let her know, I'm there. We eventually fall asleep together. This is the first girl that I have actually properly fallen asleep with and been happy about it. The first girl to make me smile when I open my eyes.